|Alias|| Water Elementor|
|Species|| Fused Ultralink|
|Weapons||Control of water and fire|
|Family|| Makino (creator)|
|Enemies|| Max Steel|
|First Appearance||The Wrath of Makino|
|Last Appearance||Maximum Morphos|
|Voiced By||Brian Drummond and Andrew Francis|
Alongside with Metal Elementor, Max Steel, Prism Link, Blast Link and three evil Ultralinks, they were one of hte competitors to take Makino's place as the leader of the Ultralinks, but he was eventually defeated by Max. After Makino linked with Max, Water and Fire Elementor and the other remaining Ultralinks were gloryfing him. Humorously, after Metallak asked what they could offer to Makino, Water and Fire Elementor asked if he wanted some water, but instead he got angry and blasted them off with a energy sphere and escaped. Hours later, they appear accompanying Makino as he sees Copper Canyon, until Max attempts to take his body back and flies away.
When Morphos activates the powers of the Elemenetors, Water and Fire decided to fuse themselves to defeat him, but the villain was a way too strong and managed to overpower them.
- Superhuman Strength: They are stronger than an average individual, as they were able to take on many of Makino's Clones during the competition.
- Superhuman Durability: They were capable of withstanding
- Pyrokinesis: Control over fire. They are also capable of controlling fire and water simulteneously.
- Hydrokinesis: Control over water. They are also capable of controlling water and fire simulteneously.
The right side of his body is Fire while the left is Water. Their Ultralink cores are one on top of the other.
- Its toy line counterpart, Hydro Flame Elementor, has a slight different design where the head of Fire is the same as that of Ultimate Elementor and a white streak on the center of their body.