|“||We need to sink him to the abyss!||”|
|Interests||Going back to his home planet (formerly)|
|Family|| Makino (creator)|
|Allies|| Fire Elementor|
|Enemies|| Max Steel (Max and Steel)|
Commander Forge Ferrus
|First Appearance||Hard Water|
|Last Appearance||Team Turbo|
|Voiced By||Brian Drummond|
Water Elementor, also known as X577 Omega Class Bio-Parasitic Subjugation Warrior Ultralink, is one of Max Steel's enemies introduced in Season 1. He is one of the five Elementors and an Ultralink like Steel. Water Elementor debuted in Hard Water and is voiced by Brian Drummond.
Water Elementor was probably brought to Earth in the first invasion of Ultralinks that happened sixteen years prior to the series' events. However, unlike other Ultralinks, he wasn't seen fighting against N-Tek's forces alongside with Air, Fire and Earth.
During an undetermined amount of time he eventually linked with water and turned into Water Elementor. It is revealed in the episode of his debut that he had a ship to go back to his home planet, Makino.
In the ocean a whirlpool mysteriously appeared and abducted a tanker's ship that was about to be rescued by Max Steel, but it was stronger than them because there was some kind of living water in that whirlpool. In the training station, Max and Steel fought three robots that represented an Elementor. One was throwing fire (representing Fire Elementor), one that was throwing rocks (representing Earth Elementor), and one that threw water (which was strange since they hadn't fought an Elementor that controlled water).
In a THI facility near the ocean, a tsunami happened. Steel detected the same living water in the tsunami as the one from the whirlpool. The tsnami took the spacecraft with Molly McGrath and few THI Workers. Max and Steel activated their brand new Turbo Mode, Turbo Scuba Mode and went in an underwater cave where they found the one behind all the abductions, another Elementor, this time made out of water.
He told Steel that the Elementors are also Ultralinks like him (Steel). Due to his body being not made of a solid material, Max and Steel had a hard time trying to defeat him. Elementor mentioned to them why he was abducting people and explained that he was doing this to power his spaceship so he could go home. He turned on the machine but eventually Maxa nd Steel managed to defeat him by turning him into stone. He was later taken to N-Tek and was held as a captive.
- Superhuman Strength: Since he is one of the Ultralinks linked with a host, he is considerably more powerful than an average person, even though that he isn't solid.
- Superhuman Durability: He has durability in his water form and could not be defeated easily like Fire Elementor and Earth Elementor.
- Superhuman Speed: He has speed in his liquid.
- Hydrokinesis: His unique ability consists in controlling the water. Besides being entirely made out of water, he manifests this on other ways, such as making projectiles out of water, liquefying himself, controlling water around him and others. As a part of Ultimate Elementor and Mega Elementor, he can create bubbles and fuse water with other elements.
- Genius Intellect: He is one of the smartest Elementors in the group alongside with Air and Metallak. He also could build a spaceship to return to his home planet, which proves that he is highly intelligent.
|The Gallery of Water Elementor can be seen Here.|
- Water is the first Elementor to be the main antagonist in an episode.
- By the end of Hard Water, Water was turned into stone, but was not revealed, nor shown how they turned him back to water.
- Water Elementor seems to have a closer relationship to Max and Steel than the others.
- He was the only Elementor who didn't had a secret agenda on Dread. He was also the only Elementor who wasn't technically a villain, since he only wanted to go back to his planet instead of fighting against Max and Steel.
Characters introduced on Season 2 appears in green.