Shortly after Max was knocked down by Makino, he said that the had forgotten most of the memories when he was under Makino's control, but he still remembered one thing, later revealed to be Turbo Titan Mode. Makino's upgraded form showed to be a way stronger and Max eventually won the battle, later removing Makino's unit from Jim's head.
- Superhuman Strength: This mode has equal amount of strength when compared to Makino's Turbo Annihilation Mode.
- Superhuman Durability: Turbo Titan Mode's armor is highly durable and could take a good beating from Makino's upgraded form without transforming back to its Turbo Base Mode.
- Size: Max and Steel's size changes dramatically, becoming giant.
- Swords: When using this mode, Max can generate massive blades that can be charged with T.U.R.B.O. Energy to reach their maximum power.
|The Gallery of Turbo Titan Mode can be seen Here.|
- As the name would suggest, Turbo Titan Mode is Max Steel's largest Turbo Mode.
- It is unknown if Max Steel is able to use this Turbo Mode again.