When Max and Steel were fighting against Extroyer Gorilla, any of Max's modes were able to defeat him. Steel then said to use the Turbo Stealth Mode, although that he though that wasn't real. When Max tried, he unlocked a new Turbo Mode that he father used when he was the first Max Steel, and defeated easly Extroyer in his Gorilla mode.
- Invisibility: As the name suggets, this mode is able to make Max Steel invisible; along with extra features, like dampeners that create a vacuum allowing Max to move in total silence.
|The Gallery of Turbo Stealth Mode can be seen Here.|
- Can trick any villain of where Max might be at.
- This Turbo Mode was used by Jim McGrath in an invasion of Ultralinks / Elementors in Planet Makino, revealed in Scrambled.
- This mode has two weakness, if it is splashed with any substance, it won't be invisible and max can be attacked, and strength and agility are compromised while invisible and Max cannot be in other Modes at the same time.
- In the 2000 series, this mode was also used by Max Steel.
- The helmet of this mode can be taken off, as seen in The Great Turbo Star Caper.
- Before its official debut on the show, it first appeared in the bonus clip, Tools for the Job.