La Fiera first activated Turbo Raptor Mode upon fighting against Snare, who was about to cut in half Alex. By using its speed, Alex got the upper hand and quickly defeated the villain by damaging his energy core. Shortly after, he deactivated his Turbo Raptor Mode and left using Turbo Eagle Mode.
He activates this mode once again to fight against Night Howl, Alex's evil counterpart. The villain is initially a match for La Fiera and fiercely fights against him. Night Howl is ultimately thrown in the wall and left uncounscious in the floor by Alex.
- Superhuman Strength: Like other Turbo Animal Modes, La Fiera's strength is increased considerably.
- Superhuman Durability: Alex can endure physical pain for long periods.
- Superhuman Speed: Turbo Raptor Mode's main ability. It makes Alex much more faster than an average individual.
- Claws: Alex gets a pair of gauntlets attached to his forearms with sharp claws.
- In Turbo-Warriors, the color of the visor changed from yellow to green.