Turbo Heat Mode
is Maxwell McGrath
's ninth Turbo Mode
. With this mode, Max Steel
can transform his T.U.R.B.O Energy
into scorching fire, literally turning up the heat on his enemies. It first appeared in Hot Zone
While Max and his friends were in a vacation in an island, Steel remembered a new Turbo Mode. When Mega Elementor attacked the island, Steel unlocked this mode, although that Max didn't use it well.
- Fire Cannons: Arm-mounted flame cannons allow for varied Turbo Heat blasts attacks, ranging from massive Turbo fireballs to multi-stream Turbo flamethrower attacks.
- Enhanced Armor: Reinforced Turbo Armor is able to heat up its surface to dangerous temperatures, igniting Turbo Energy into Turbo Fire.
|The Gallery of Turbo Heat Mode can be seen Here.
- This is one of the most powerful Turbo Modes in Max's arsenal.
- Max used this Turbo Mode three times in its debut.
- This mode consumes a lot of T.U.R.B.O Energy.
- This mode is so powerful that it melted Metal Elementor, though it did have the help of being inside a volcano filled with lava.
- This mode has a weakness: Max has minimal mobility while using it.
- The surface of Turbo suit and Turbo Fire able to reach temperatures of 700 to 1,200*C comparable to the inside of a volcano.