Turbo Flight Mode is Maxwell McGrath and Steel's third Turbo Mode. This mode is very basic and can allow Max Steel to fly through the skies, or even, the atmosphere of Earth. It first appeared in Come Together Part Two.
In a training session on N-Tek, Max and Steel were fighting against robots, until one of them threws him to the sky. While Max was about to fall on the floor, Steel revealed a new Turbo Mode that allowed Max to fly.
During the training session, a C.Y.T.R.O. prototype threw Max and Steel to the sky. When Max was falling, Steel created a new Turbo Mode that allowed Max to fly. Shortly after, Max unlinked Steel from his chest and released a ray of T.U.R.B.O. Energy that destroyed all the robots in the training.
- Wings: The wings on Max's back are very effective, even being able to reach altitudes beyond the stratosphere.
- Superhuman Speed: This mode enhances the velocity of Max in the air. It also has a design that maximizes the use of generated downforce x100.
- It is said that Max Steel can get out of the Earth's Atmosphere if he uses that Turbo Mode.
- Of Max's arsenal, this Turbo Mode is used a lot, along with Turbo Strength Mode and Turbo Base Mode.
- In Season 2, The Flight mode has been redesigned, featuring only three wings and a new visor. In the trilogy of movies of 2015, the helmet was redesigned, revealing the mouth, chin and some of the nose. However, in Max Steel: Team Turbo and ongoing movies, the changes were discarded and now the mode possesses its classical appearance.
- Turbo Flight Mode is the first Turbo Mode with the ability of flight. Turbo Super Mode being the second, Turbo Rocket Mode being the third, Turbo Nova Mode being the fourth, Turbo Sonic Flight Mode being the fifth and Turbo Prime Mode being the sixth.