When Max saved everyone, he started to fight against Morphos. The mode was shown to be extremely powerful against him, able to tear a part of Morphos' absorbed mode, and kick Morphos in the air, later leading it to its ultimate defeat, when Max charged and launched a Turbo Projectile, destroying his improvement device.
- Enhanced Strength: Since the mode is the upgraded version of Turbo Strength Mode, it is even powerful. By using more T.U.R.B.O. Energy, the strength can be enhanced further.
- Enhanced Durability: The mode has extra armor in the body that is very resistant, able to endure Morphos multiple powers.
- Enhanced Jumping: As seen in Max Steel: Maximum Morphos, it was able to execute high jumps, while Max was kicking Morphos in the air.
- Enhanced Mobility: Though that this mode is bulky and large, Max has enhanced mobility with it, able to kick Morphos while jumping, unlike other modes with those characteristics.
- Enlargement: By focusing more T.U.R.B.O. Energy, the extra parts in the armor can be expanded. This process is mainly used in the hands, to launch Turbo Projectiles.
- Turbo Punches: Max is able to launch powerful projectiles charged with T.U.R.B.O. Energy. They were powerful enough to destroy Morphos' improvement device.
|The Gallery of Turbo Exo Strength Mode can be seen Here.|
- The mode has two toys launched, though that none of them have the characteristics of the actual mode, having different colors and design.
- It is unknown if Max Steel is able to use this Turbo Mode again.