When Max, Steel, and other N-Tek agents were trying to escape from the Elementors, they were eventually cornered. Berto continuously started to say to Max and Steel use a new mode named "Turbo Cannon Mode". Despite Max and Steel's distrust, the mode actually worked very well and easily defeated the Elementors.
After Steel gained Dread's trust, he activated Turbo Cannon Mode, charged Max with T.U.R.B.O. Energy and launched itself on Dread, defeating him, plus making the Makino Destroyer explode due to the negative charge of his energy.
After Max was knocked down by the energy lash of the Makino Destroyer, he transformed into Turbo Cannon Mode and replicated himself with Turbo Clone Mode, creating various clones that completely destroyed the ship. It is worth note that through training Max managed to improve the abilities of Turbo Cannon Mode.
Later on, Max tried to use this mode against Blast Link moments before he was charging to attack, but failed afterwards.
When the Destroyers were attacking N-Tek's base, Max transformed into Turbo Cannon Mode and shortly after into Turbo Clone, clonining himself and destroying the shield around the ship and later the ship itself.
- Superhuman Strength: Max is stronger than an average individual.
- Superhuman Durability: Turbo Cannon Mode's armor is very durable and tough, capable of withstand a good beating from the villains.
- Turbo Charge: When charged with enough T.U.R.B.O Energy, Max can launch itself at enemies, doing extremely heavy damage. Max becomes virtually unstoppable and invulnerable.
- The mode requires lots of T.U.R.B.O. Energy, which would let Max tired sooner on the battles.
|The Gallery of Turbo Cannon Mode can be seen Here.|
- This mode is actually Turbo Base Mode using a heavy armor.
- It is unknown how Berto knew about the Turbo Mode.
- This is Max's favorite Turbo Mode.
- It was probably based off on Cannonbolt from the Ben 10 series.
- It was one of few Turbo Modes combined by Max. In this case, it was combined with Turbo Spike Mode.