Turbo Armor Mode was forcibly created by Terrorax when Max was almost being finished off by him. After creating the mode, Max easily surpasses Terrorax and eventually defeats him by launching a T.U.R.B.O. Energy projectile to his chest, which almost kills him. After the villain was defeated, Max and his Team Turbo rescue the members of Team Terror and escape from Terrorax's hideout, which was about to blow up.
Afterwards, Max appears being carried by C.Y.T.R.O. with this mode and states that his new energy has limitless possibilities. Team Turbo celebrate their victory and later go back to their hideout.
- Superhuman Strength: Max is stronger than an average individual in this mode mainly due to his heavy and large build. Besides, the mode features heavy weaponry.
- Superhuman Durability: The mode is heavily armored and its armor is highly durable at the point of enduring Terrorax's Terror Energy, which normally would easily destroy Max's new green energy.
- Connect-Tek Technology: Max's suit features Connect-Tek technology, thus he can configure and reconfigure his gear into endless combinations.
- Reflective Shield: Max has a deflective shield attached to his right arm.
- Sword: Max wields a green sword that is stored on the large blaster on his left arm.
- Blaster: He has a large blaster on his left arm that can fire two projectiles at the same time. It is also used to store and shoot his sword.
- The name of this mode wasn't revealed by Max upon its creation. The Official Website later confirmed its name.