| Toxic Relationship
| Season 2, Episode 4
| Air Date
|| June 25, 2014
| Written By
|| Sean Jara
| Directed By
|| Daniel Ife
| Dredd Ascendant
|| Full Metal Racket
Toxic Relationship is the fourth episode of the second season and forty-ninth episode of Max Steel. It was written by Sean Jara and directed by Daniel Ife. It aired on June 25 2014.
When an Ultralink inadvertantly links with Fishy, Toxzon and "Plaztek" try to destroy the world's water supply with a massive oil leak.
- Max and Steel continue their research about the mysterious Turbo Star.
- Fishy is linked with an Ultralink and he is eventually killed by Max Steel in the end of the episode. As result, Toxzon gets extremely angry and promises revenges against Max because of Fishy's loss.
- Max uses the Turbo Drills for the first time.
- Toxzon gets a new transformation.
- This episode makes the first appearence of Toxzon and his comrade Fishy on the second season.
- This episode was directed by Sean Jara, a writter of Hot Wheels: Battle Force Five.
- Andrew Francis got a reward of Best Performance Voice Animation Program because of this episode in Leo Awards.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.