This article is about something that has just been released or is unreleased. Therefore, it may contain incorrect information.
|Species|| Human (formerly)|
|Occupation||Leader of Team Terror|
|Interests||Taking over the world|
|Allies|| Lord Nexus|
|Enemies|| Max Steel|
|First Appearance||Max Steel: Turbo-Charged|
|Last Appearance||Max Steel: Turbo Warriors|
|Voiced By||Mark Oliver|
Dr. Prometheus Halifax is the enigmatic founder of the Halifax Industries. He presents himself to the world as a billionaire, but he is secretly a member of the Nexus organization under the name of Terrorax. He apparently was leading a project involving Maxwell McGrath's T.U.R.B.O. Energy to exploit its maximum potential, which eventually lead to the creation of the Terror Energy. Alongside with Nexus, Prometheus wants to establish a new world order.
Terrorax sets a trap for Max's Team Turbo in an abandoned warehouse. After the the group was successfully defeated, Prometheus and few other Nexus Agents captures Max and forces him to generate large quantities of T.U.R.B.O. Energy. In the process, Prometheus mentions "the boundless possibilities" of the generation of his energy and the alien legacy that was lost over the years. Eventually, he obtains a portion of the energy and mentions that he could now synthesize their own "Terror Energy". When the villain commands the agents to electrocute Max's friends when he was about to overload and explode, the hero gets angry to the point of unlocking a new green version of his T.U.R.B.O. Energy. Max then explodes and his body is later discarded in a desert, where he is left to perish.
Prometheus later appears having a reunion with his agents in the Halifax building. Max and Alex invade the room using their Turbo Stealth Mode, even though that Prometheus states that he already knew that Max's team was in the building since his organization have been studying Max's energy signals for years. After listening to the villain's voice, he asks who Prometheus was, and the villain activates his armor and put on his mask, which suprises Max. Terrorax then uses connect few hoses containing Terror Energy to his techno suit, which eventually mutates him into a monster.
- Superhuman Strength: Terrorax has access to Terror Energy, which makes him stronger and more agile than an average individual.
- Superhuman Durability: His body is extremely durable and can endure physical pain for long periods. An example of this was when Max threw a truck containing combustible on Terrorax, despite he survived without any damage.
- Terror Energy: An energy that originated from Max's T.U.R.B.O. Energy. The energy makes him stronger and more agile than an average individual. The energy is shown to be highly destructive and corrosive towards Max's green T.U.R.B.O. Energy, as it almost destroyed Max in few minutes.
- Axe: Terrorax can create a large and durable axe made out of Terror Energy that he constantly uses in the battles. The weapon was also used to charge his minions with his evil energy.
- Green T.U.R.B.O. Energy Vulnerability: Despite Terrorax's Terror Energy is extremely powerful at the point of easily surpassing Max's green energy, it can be very harmful to him in large quantities. This was proven in the end of Turbo-Charged, when Terrorax's body was left deformed when Max released a large projectile containing his green energy that hit the villain's chest, thus defeating him.
Prometheus's alter ego, Terrorax, comes from the word terror, which is a extreme fear. The termination of his alter ego comes from his real name (Halifax).
As a human, Terrorax has a white spiky hair, brown eyes and usually appears wearing a black suit. He wears a mask with horns, a large simile, a triangle in the forehead and a black, purple and silver outfit.
As a mutant, he gains a large and muscular build. He has three horns protuding from his head, yellow eyes with black pupils surrounded by black circles and spiky teeths. He has three purple stones protuding from his shoulders and few spikes on his forearm surrounding a purple stone. He has large hands with four fingers rather than five. He has few spikes on his thighs, a purple hexagon on his knee and three toes. He also appears carrying a large axe made out of Terror Energy.
Prometheus is a mysterious, calm, cunning and elegant person who strictly follows the orders of Nexus. He enjoys to highlight the advances that he has made to achieve the vision of the Nexus legion. As a mutant, he retains his conscience and ideals, still being loyal to Nexus and his allies. He also shows to be extremely energetic when fighting against Max's team and constantly talks about how powerful, marvelous and grandiose his Terror Energy is.
- "You don't seem to grasp the boundless possibilities of the T.U.R.B.O. Energy generating, Maxwell. But I do." -Turbo Charged
- Terrorax could be the rebooted version of Psycho, Max's arch-nemesis in the old series. This is due to the fact that he has many similiarities with him, such as:
- Terrorax has a similar facial structure compared to Psycho's human mask. The demon-like mask that Terrorax uses is also similar to Psycho's metal face. The armor that he uses in the toy line also shows more similiarities with Psycho, mainly his face.
- The villain was responsible of making Max generate his new green T.U.R.B.O. Energy, while Psycho was responsible of giving the powers to Josh (Max's secret identity in the old series).
- Besides his design being inspired by Psycho, he has similiarities with Extroyer.
- Terrorax's appearence resembles Crota from Destiny franchise.
- Besides being voiced by Mark Oliver, Terrorax shows few similiarities with Dread, such as:
- Both are owners of famous companies. Dread is the owner of THI while Terrorax is the owner of Halifax Industries, which is named after his secret identity.
- Both characters are billionaires.
- Both wanted Max's T.U.R.B.O. Energy, but for different purposes. They can also convert the same power into a negative and obscure energy.
- All of Terrorax's modes features purple, which is the opposite of green, the color of Max's new energy.
- He is the first villain to known about Max's secret identiy.