|Season 1, Episode 22|
|Air Date||November 2, 2013|
|Written By||Matthew Drdek|
|Directed By|| Logan McPherson|
|Making the Grade||Pick Your Poison|
Split Decisions is the twenty second episode in the Max Steel (2013 TV Series). This episode was written by Matthew Drdek and directed by Logan McPherson & Daniel Ife. This episode was aired on November 2, 2013.
- Kathleen Barr as Kat Ryan
- Brian Dobson as Jason Naught
- Michael Dobson as Commander Forge Ferrus
- Brian Drummond as Water Elementor and Earth Elementor
- Andrew Francis as Max, Air Elementor and Fire Elementor
- Omari Newton as Jefferson Smith
- Mark Oliver as Miles Dredd
- Sam Vincent as Steel and Berto
- The Elementors fused again, and combined the only thing that they had in common: the hate by Max Steel. They got even stronger with this "upgrade".
- Max Steel unlocks a new Turbo Mode, named Turbo Cannon Mode, which was discovered by Berto through unknown means.
- This episode was going to focus in Jason Naught instead of The Elementors. The summary of the episode was "Naught (tired of being beaten by Max and demeaned by Dredd) somehow gets Max Steel to a deserted island (or whatever we feel will make for a good backdrop for a mega battle). Naught broadcasts their battle to N-Tek and to Dredd (in an attempt to show how tough/worthy he really is). Big fight all episode long!"
- It is revealed in this episode, that Berto knew about the Turbo Cannon Mode all the time, but he never said anything to anyone, except when he was hypnotized. However, how he found the information of this mode is unknown, and is still a mystery.