|Alias||Metal head (by Tempestra)|
|Occupation||Member of Team Terror and Nexus|
|Interests||Eliminate the human life|
|Family||Unnamed scientist (creator)|
|Allies|| Lord Nexus|
|Enemies|| Tempestra (archenemy)|
|Voiced By||Giles Panton|
According to Terrorax, he was created by an unknown scientist who was later killed by his own creation. He was created to find multiple methods to eliminate the human life. He has made victims over the time and stated that no one ever managed to escape from him.Night Howl and Monster to Lord Nexus by giving a brief description about them. Shortly after describing them, the villain charges them with his Terror Energy and release them from their stasis.
Snare is sent to fight against La Fiera. At the beginning of the battle, Snare was with the upper hand, but after La Fiera activated is brand new Turbo Animal Mode, Turbo Raptor Mode, he defeated the viillain by damaging his energy core. Shortly after La Fiera left, Snare started to rebuild himself.
After Team Turbo arrives on Terrorax's secret hideout, Team Terror appears to fight against them. Snare attacks Tempestra with his blasters and eventually traps her in the wall with a energy net. He releases his saw to finish off her, but she freezes it and sends it back to him and ultimately hits his shoulder, thus deactivating him.
After Max and his team managed to defeat Terrorax, Team Terror was rescued by them. Tempestra was seen holding Snare.
Alongside with Night Howl and Monster, Snare was rescued by Terrorax from the prison on Team Turbo's base. He helped Terrorax in stealing the Terror Energy Generator. After they left the base, Terrorax blew it up and they went to the Pantheon, where Snare was charged with a stronger variation of Terror Energy, making him much stronger than before.
While Max and his team were going to invade the Pantheon, Team Terror appears and Snare fights against Tempestra on her Turbo Thunderstorm Mode. He uses his blasters and saws and eventually manages to knock her down and capture her.
Later on, Max successfully manages to invade the Pantheon and Alex, on his bionic panther form, destroy Snare and only leaves his head behind.
- Superhuman Strength: Since he is a robot, he is stronger than an average individual. He gets even stronger after being charged with an enhanced Terror Energy.
- Superhuman Speed: After Snare was charged with a stronger variation of Terror Energy, he got much faster and agile.
- Superhuman Durability: He is capable of enduring physical pain for long periods.
- Superhuman Reflexes: Snare has enhanced reflexes, as seen when Tempestra attacked him from behind and he stretched his torso to defend himself.
- Electrokinesis: He is capable of manipulating electricity.
- Arsenal of Weapons: Since he was made based on the concept of eliminating the humanity, he is virtually a living weapon since he has a large arsenal of weapons integraded onto his body, such as blasters, a saw launcher, explosive mines, an energy lash and others.
- Enhanced Elasticity: Snare's body is incredibly flexible and elastic. When someone attacks him, the first thing does is abnormally strecth it and divide it into small cubes and later reform it.
- Regeneration: If one of Snare's limbs is lost, he can control them and put back on their place.
- Energy Core: Snare's energy core is located on the center of his chest. If it is hit by something, he can temporarily stay deactivated and incapacitated of fighting his foes.
The name "Snare" is given after the weapons integrated into his body. When Terrorax presented him to La Fiera, he mentioned his traps (also a synonym of the word snare) that he uses to execute his victims.
Unlike other members of Terrorax's team, this villain features a skinny build. He has a pair of green triangles on each side of his head, a pair of yellow triangles for his eyes and a lozenge on his forehead. The right part of his chest is green and features a green shoulder pad, while the left grey part features a grey shoulder pad and a pink sphere on the center on his chest. His upper limb is black, and the rest is grey, with the exception of his black fingers. He also features grey antennas on his back. He has black and green thigh pads, green boots with a pink and grey details and three toes.
Snare, as programmed is to exterminate humanity, is a vicious, cold, calm and violent robot that frequently doesn't speaks and does not displays any kind of emotion, denoting that he is a psychopath. He rarely gets shaken by something and doesn't show any remorse for any murders and even stated that he had killed many people over time before almost murdering La Fiera.
La Fiera was the first opponent that Snare fought against. He was about to murder Alex until he activated his Turbo Raptor Mode and defeated Snare. They didn't interacted after these events.
Tempestra is Snare's good counterpart. He first fought against her on Terrorax's hideout. Despite he tried to eliminate her, she later appears carrying him after Terrorax's hideout blew up.
|The Gallery of Snare can be seen Here.|
- His armor predominantly features green, which is the opposite of purple, which is predominantly seen on Tempestra's modes.
- Snare has mentioned that he has more than six million weapons to use against humanity and also stated that nobody ever managed to escape from him.
- As seen in the preliminary trailer of Turbo-Charged, the electricity current on Snare's antennas was originally yellow rather than purple.