Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Click here to go to Season 1.
Maxwell McGrath and his best friend Steel saved Earth and N-Tek of the second invasion of Ultralinks, and they discover that now, there is a fleet of Ultralinks coming to Earth to destroy and expand. Steel is captured by an Ultralink Hunter named Ven-Ghan to bring him to justice by his crimes.
Arc: Turbo Star
When Makino invaded Earth for the first time, Maxwell McGrath and Steel faced the worst enemy that they ever fought, but they managed to defeat Makino with Turbo Rocket Mode. They later discover that Makino is alive, and that the only thing that is able to stop him, is the Turbo Star. There's only one small problem: Miles Dredd is whas two parts of the Turbo Star, and there's only one left. Now, they have to get Turbo Star from Dread, with the arrival of Makino's Armada breathing down on their necks.
Arc: Makino on Earth
Makino invaded Earth for the first time in Makino Strikes, but was succesfully defeated by Max and Steel with their newest Turbo Mode: Turbo Rocket Mode. Now, Makino is returning to Earth with a fleet of Ultralinks, Makino Ships, and the worst of them, the Alphalink. To defend against Makino, N-Tek built the Daedelus Plataform, a giant weapons platform with powerful artillery. Alongside, Max and Steel have the Turbo Star to use against Makino.
Season 1 Characters
- Maxwell McGrath
- Commander Forge Ferrus
- Jefferson Smith
- Kat Ryan
- Molly McGrath
- Kirby Kowalski
- Sydney Gardner
- Major Parker
- Miles Dread
- Jason Naught
- The Elementors (Fire Elementor, Earth Elementor, Water Elementor, Air Elementor & Metal Elementor)
- Ultimate Elementor
- Dredd Naughts
- Evil Ultralinks (Drone Ultralink, Fighter Ultralink, Stealth Ultralink, Makino Elite Ultralink, Raider Ultralink, Stinger Ultralink)
- Centipede Links
- Ven-Ghan - A mysterious bounty hunter from the stars that wants to capture Steel for its crimes. He eventually betrays The Black Star Council and allies with N-Tek.
- Furbo - One of Berto's creations, he is Steel's cybernetic dog.
- T.J. - Turbo Jet's AI (Artificial Intelligence). She is Steel's crush.
- Torbolt - One of the few good Ultralinks, alongside with Steel. He wants to break free from Makino's control and has doubts about his ways.
- Jim McGrath (actual appearance) - Max's dad and one of N-Tek's co-founders.
- Tachyon Soldiers - They were a part of the army that Jim McGrath led during Makino's attack on Planet Tachyon.
- Furbo's Clones - They were clones that were created while Furbo was feeling hyperactive. They were later discarded by being sent on a Makino Destroyer.
- Metal Elementor - Previously known as Metallak, he is one of Makino's commanders. He megalinks with a pyramid to create Metal Elementor, the fifth and strongest Elementor.
- Blast Link - A Stealth Ultralink who linked with a blaster.
- Chomp Link - A Stinger Ultralink who linked with a venus flytrap.
- Prism Link - A Makino Elite Ultralink who linked with crytals.
- Mega Elementor - The combination of all Elementors, including Metallak.
Minor Villains or One-Time Villains
- Plaztek - A Stealth Ultralink who accidentally bonded with Fishy. Clumsy and defective, he wanted to eliminate the humanity but was ultimately killed by Max Steel with the Turbo Drills.
- Avatak - Another Megalink who linked by accident with a object, in this case, a videogame. He was used by Toxzon to defeat Max and Steel on a game, but was ultimately killed by a bug on it.
- Reaper Links - Originally a purple Stealth Ultralink and a blue Fighter Ultralink, they linked with grim statues to find out the T.U.R.B.O. Energy source on the museum of Copper Canyon.
- Ultralinks Monsters - They are Evil Ultralinks who linked with some weapon, object or being to create monsters to fortify Makino's troops. There were two new monsters introduced on Season 2, like the Rock Links and the Lizard Links.
- Ragnok - He is one of the most feared hunters on the galaxy. After Ven-Ghan's betrayal, he was sent by The Black Star Council to capture Ven-Ghan and Steel.
- X376 - An Ultralink who was tasked to upload a virus on Steel, but failed miserably.
- Butch Link- The result of an Evil Ultralink linked with Butch. He uses the superstrength as its main weapon.
- Sydney Link - The result of an Evil Ultralink linked with Sydney Gardner. She uses pink lasers as her main weapon.
- Kirby Link - The result of an Evil Ultralink linked with Kirby Kowalski. He has a cannon on his left arm that can launch waves of soda.
- Forge Link - The result of an Evil Ultralink linked with Forge Ferrus. His mechanic arm suffered a mutation and mutated into three arms, each having different capacities.
- Worm Links - They are the result of Makino Elite Ultralinks linked with an unknown creature or object.
- Nano Goopaniods - They are Goopaniods who are practically the white cells for Toxzon's body, attacking intruders like Max Steel or C.Y.T.R.O..
- N-Tek Link - The result of the systems of N-Tek linked with a improved Stealth Ultralink. It was later captured by Ven-Ghan and sent to the Black Star Council.
- Mama Moco - She is considered the world's sweetest gorilla. She was scared by Extroyer while he was using Max Steel's Turbo Strength Mode.
- Copper Squatch - A urban legend which that lies on the Mines of Copper Canyon.
- Jimmy Blaze - He was in charge of directing the movie of Max Steel on the show.
- Member of Black Star Council - A mysterious alien which advises the bounty hunters about their next target.
List of Episodes
Like the previous season, there are more 26 episodes, each containing 22-30 minutes.
- Ultralink Invasion Part One
- Ultralink Invasion Part Two
- Dredd Ascendant
- Toxic Relationship
- Full Metal Racket
- Animal Attraction
- Turbo Deep Star Sea
- Ultralink Hunter (Episode)
- Digital Meltdown
- Journey to the Center of Copper Canyon
- Hot Zone (Originally titled as "The Loss of Space")
- Lights, Camera, Max!
- Legend of Ja'em Mk'rah
- Makino Strikes: Part One
- Makino Strikes: Part Part Two
- Got Turbo Star
- My Best Friend is an Ultralink
- Me, Myself, and Extroyer
- Definitely Fear the Reaper
- Turbolt the Terrible
- A Germ of an Idea
- The Great Turbo Star Caper
- The Final Countdown Part One (Originally titled as "Turbo Nova Part One")
- The Final Countdown Part Two (Originally titled as "Turbo Nova Part Two")
In 2013, two videos from season 2 leaked on internet thanks to user from YouTube. They were trailers with two minutes or less showing some events of Season 2. Also, all the scenes related to season 2 were deleted, and never seen again.
The first trailer (below) was available in FremantleMedia's kids website, alongside with another one that Kirby Kowalski was narrating. The trailer shows a giant Makino Ship (that supposedly was going to be Alphalink), Metal Elementor roaring (which was a part of Elements of Surprise Part One, when Air Elementor invades N-Tek; later, Mattel reused and Metal Elementor was inserted in the scene), Makino recreating his armor, Ven-Ghan teleporting, and in the final scene, Makino Ships invading Earth. Most of the scenes used on this clip were from Season 1, and only some scenes from Season 2, which were deleted.
The second and official traler (below), was released in the official site of Max Steel and later on Youtube. In this version, the whole trailer focused in Season 2, specifically in the new villains, adventures, events, and new Turbo Modes, while it also announced the Ultralink Invasion app.
With the premiere of the second season, the toy line focused on new character, such as Ven-Ghan and Metal Elementor, as well focusing on the invasion of Ultralinks since every line has the word "invasion". Like the previous year, the line is divided on three sublines, being those:
- Aerial Invasion: When the forces of evil launches their attack from above, Max Steel quickly transforms into Turbo Flight Mode and uses his amazing aerodynamic ablities. The T.U.R.B.O. Energy of Max throws him to the space with lightning speed and powerful artillery-tech maintain the invasion under control.
- Aqua Invasion: The entire planet is under threat of invasions and even the oceans aren't safe. Max can use his amazing and turbofied maneuvers, being offensive and defensive, floating or submerged on the depths, successfully defending the oceans against the aquatic invasion.
- Land Invasion: Mega villains, monsters and mayhem are a part of the daily work for Max Steel, so when a ground invasion occurs, nor the most powerful invaders can fight against Max's T.U.R.B.O. Energy and sophisticated weapons that Max uses to protect Earth from all kinds of enemies.
- Toxzon, alongside with Extroyer, made only five appearences in this season, which is less appearences than in the previous season.
- In the finale of this season, the Ultralink Invasion accords.
- Max Steel unleashes new Turbo Modes, like Turbo Heat Mode, Turbo Rocket Mode, and Turbo Spike Mode.
- Steel unleashes his first Turbo Mode, Turbo Mimic Mode.
- Season 2 forced more into the Ultralinks than any other villain from the series.
- Unlike Season 1, the Season 2 didn't aired on Disney XD, still by unknown reasons.
- Before the actual premiere of Season 2, there were lots of rumors about a character named Dark Titan, that supposdedly would be Max's evil counterpart, having similar abilities with his own energy, as well an Ultralink similar to Steel. Electrix, Bio-Constrictor and Dragonelle were planned to return. However, Mattel, as well some of the workers, confirmed that there were no plans involving Dark Titan, nor other characters of the old series.