|Occupation||Part of Makino's army|
|Interests|| Conquer Earth|
|Weapons||Hammer for hands|
|Enemies|| Max Steel|
|First Appearance||The Ultralink Hunter|
While Max Steel and Ven-Ghan were trying to escape from the Makino Destroyer, a group of Ultralink monsters appeared and started to attack. The Rock Link was easily defeated by Steel after he unleashed Turbo Mimic Mode.
- Superhuman Strength: They are considerably stronger than any other avarage human or Ultralink monsters.
- Superhuman Durability: Their skin are extremely durable against Max Steel's attacks, capable of withstand many attacks and return harmless to battle. They also use their hammers as a shield to protect themselves, which not even Max's Turbo Strength Mode is capable of destroying it.
- Hammer: Those Ultralink monsters have large hammers for both hands that can deal great damage to their enemies. Consequently, due to their weight, Rock Links can only walk slowly.
- Unlimited Stamina: They can take large amounts of damage and return harmeless to battle and are capable of fighting during long periods.
- Limited Speed: While they are extremely powerful and tough, they are relatively slow due to the heavy hammer that they have for hands.
- Energy Core: His weak point is his Ultralink located on his head. If he is hit by someone or something, he would instantly faint.
He possesses a similar body type, featured by a skinny and muscular appearance, and head, which is almost the same as Lizard Links, Bone Links and Gun Links. He has three eyes with different sizes in each side of his head, spiny teeths where the canine are notably large and his yellow Stinger Ultralink is located in the center of his head, usually featuring only the torso and some of the arms. His body is entirely constituted by dark grey with lots of cracks around his body and many irregular shapes in his arms and back. He also have large hammers for hands, which possesses the same texture as the rest of his body.
Like other Evil Ultralinks, he can do anything for Makino and have an endless thirst for destruction, which he quenches by destroying everything on his way, or a specific enemy, like Steel.
- Alongside with Chomp Link, he is the only Stinger Ultralink bonded with a object seen.
- He is the Ultralink that less appeared in the whole Season 2. However, he is one of the Ultralinks that appear in a great quantity in the Ultralinks Attack game.
|Ultralinks and Megalinks on Max Steel (2013 TV Series)|
|Introduced on Season 1||Air Elementor · Bone Links · Centipede Links · Drone Ultralinks · Earth Elementor · Extroyer's Ultralink · Fighter Ultralinks · Fire Elementor · Gun Links · Makino · Stealth Ultralinks · Steel · Tank Links · Water Elementor|
|Introduced on Season 2||Avatak · Blast Link · Chomp Link · Green Spiny Ultralink · Reaper Links · Lizard Links · Makino Elite Ultralinks · Metal Elementor · Pink Stealth Ultralink · Plaztek · Prism Link · Purple Tweezer Ultralink · Raider Ultralinks · Rock Links · Stinger Ultralinks · Torbolt · Worm Links · X376|
Characters introduced on Season 2 appears in blue.