|Gender||Male and Female|
Zombies creeps (by Rayne, Alex and C.Y.T.R.O.)
|Age||Adults and teenagers|
|Interests|| Absorbing brainwaves|
Destroy Max Steel and Team Turbo
|Allies|| Professor Mortum|
Alejandro Villar (temporarily)
Rayne Martinez (temporarily)
|Enemies|| Max Steel|
Commander Kilgore and his army
|First Appearance||Team Turbo Fusion-Tek|
|Last Appearance||Team Turbo Fusion-Tek|
Shortly after Mortum emerged from the ground, he saw a couple waking in the forest, who were supposedly lost. Mortum growls and releases his hands that infects the man first and later the woman, who was trying to escape.
When Mortum went to his base, he infected everyone on his way and transformed one of his assistants into a zombie. Meanwhile, Max, Steel, Rayne, Alex and C.Y.T.R.O. were hanging out when Max saw a zombie and shortly after an army of zombies started to approach. Max and his friends activated their Turbo Modes. C.Y.T.R.O. tried to contain the invasion of the zombies but he fails and Alex's brainwaves are almost absorbed by the army.
Suddenly, the zombies stopped and a white trace of energy emerged from their mouths, which lead to the same place: Mortum's hideout. Meanwhile, Mortum was absorbing the brainwaves and almost turned his nephew into a zombie, until Max's team suddenly arrived. Eventually, Mortum managed to defeat Max and his team with ease and eventually captured Steel to dissect him.
While Max and his team were out of the picture, Mortum's zombies started to infect many persons in a incredible speed rate. After Mortum saw the nation's aerial forces, he presumed that they were trying to save that forsaken land. Shortly after, two zombies brought Steel and Mortum created a spheric shield around him and started to dissect him. Steel said that Max's team was still alive and Mortum sent his zombies after them.
- Superhuman Strength: They are stronger than regular humans, presumably strong as their leader, Mortum.
- Superhuman Durability: They are tougher than average individuals and are capable of taking a good beating from Max's team and return harmless to battle.
- Superhuman Speed: They are faster than regular humans.
- Brainwaves Absorption/Infection: Like other portrayals of zombies, they are able to infect normal persons into zombies. When one of them put his or her hand into the victim's head, they are capable of absorbing its brainwaves, consequently turning the person into a zombie. Additionally, they can also send these brainwaves to Mortum later.
- Unlimited Stamina: They can fight during long periods and can take a good beating from Max's Team Turbo. This was seen when Tempestra created a massive tornado and launched the zombies away, even though they returned harmless to the fight.
They all have a hand with a skeletic structure and black color in their heads. Their skin are completely bright grey and they have a dark grey deformed armor with many deformed poligons around their body.
Their personality are similar to Mortum, since they want to absorb brainwaves from other persons. When they are fighting or simply walking, they usually appear saying "brains". They were also described as "relentless" by Steel.
- Similar to Morphos' clones, they also are hive-minded and serve as Mortum's puppets, as he says.
- The helmet design of the male robot zombies resembles Makino's helmet from the classic series.
- According to Alex, Rayne and C.Y.T.R.O., when they were under Mortum's control they only heard many voices screaming the villain's name.