This article is a stub. You can help Max Steel Reboot Wiki by expanding it.
|“||Yes! By attempting to defend this pathetic planet, and for your betrayal!||”|
|Status||Unknown (possibly alive)|
|Occupation||Makino's Elite soldier|
|Interests|| Defeat Max Steel|
Conquer Earth for Makino's glory
|Weapons||Razor sharp crystals|
|Enemies|| Max Steel|
|First Appearance||Ultralink Invasion Part One|
|Last Appearance||Max Steel: The Wrath of Makino|
|Voiced By||Lee Tockar|
Prism Link is one of Max Steel's new enemies introduced in Season 2. He is a Makino Elite Ultralink that linked with crystals. Alongside with Blast and Chomp Link, he was in charge of conquering Earth alongside with Metal Elementor and Ultimate Elementor for Makino's glory. Prism Link debuted in Ultralink Invasion Part One and is voiced by Lee Tockar.
- Superhuman Strength: Like other Ultralinks linked with something, Prism Link is stronger than an average individual.
- Superhuman Durability: Prism Link is extremely hard to beat, and can come back from heavy fights relatively unharmed a little bit later.
- Superhuman Speed: As seen in Ultralinks Attack, Prism Link is the fastest of the Ultralink trio.
- Crystal Projection: Prism Link can fire crystals from his "hands".
- Crystal Placement: Prism Link is able to stick his "hands" into the ground and make crystals that shoot out in whichever direction he pleases.
- Solar Power: Prism Link has the ability to gain power from the sun in presumably only extremely sunny places, and use it's power to have rainbow lasers shoot out of his body and float.
- Energy Core: Like all Ultralinks, Prism's weak point is located on his head, which is his Ultralink. If it is hit by someone or something, Prism will instantly faint.
- Vunerabilty to Ultralink Hunter's Weapons: Since he is an Ultralink, he can be permanently un-linked of his link-slave (in this case, the crystals).
The word "prism" is usually referred as "Prisms", which is a type of geometric figures that are featured by their angular shape of a diamond or quartz. The word "link" comes from the alien race Ultralinks, making an allusion to the fact that Prism Link is linked with crystals because his body is constituted by prisms.
Prism Link has a thin, angular appearance made up of many triangular and oblique shapes. His entire body is made out of a bluish transparent diamond and his arms and legs ends with sharp edges. His Makino Elite Ultralink is located on his head, protected by an armor made out of diamonds.
Prism is the calmest of the group and the most loyal to Makino (commonly seen between other Makino Elite Ultralinks). He is the quieter and sometimes refuses to discuss with his comrades. He is highly agressive on battles and is shown to be the angriest when comes to Steel's betrayal compared to others of his team.
|The Gallery of Prism Link can be seen Here.|
- Prism's Ultralink was initially blue, even though that after he linked with the crystals the color switched to orange. This was a common error seen on other episodes with other Ultralinks.
- Prism link is also referred to as just "Prism".
- He is able to roar, even though that he does not have a mouth.
- Prism Link is probably based off on Chromastone from Ben 10 series.
- Both have similar appearence. The shape of Prism Link's body is very similar to Chromastone's body.
- Both are able to absorb energy, though that Prism's ability is slightly limited and he is only able to absorb solar energy.
|Ultralinks and Megalinks on Max Steel (2013 TV Series)|
|Introduced on Season 1||Air Elementor · Bone Links · Centipede Links · Drone Ultralinks · Earth Elementor · Extroyer's Ultralink · Fighter Ultralinks · Fire Elementor · Gun Links · Makino · Stealth Ultralinks · Steel · Tank Links · Water Elementor|
|Introduced on Season 2||Avatak · Blast Link · Chomp Link · Green Spiny Ultralink · Reaper Links · Lizard Links · Makino Elite Ultralinks · Metal Elementor · Pink Stealth Ultralink · Plaztek · Prism Link · Purple Tweezer Ultralink · Raider Ultralinks · Rock Links · Stinger Ultralinks · Torbolt · Worm Links · X376|
Characters introduced on Season 2 appears in green.