|Species||Technologically modified predator|
|Occupation||Member of Terrorax's Team Terror|
|Enemies|| La Fiera (archenemy)|
Night Howl was once a ferocious predator (yet not specified, he was presumably a wolf) who was mechanically enhanced.Snare and Monster, Night Howl was presented by Terrorax to Lord Nexus through a brief description about his origins. Shortly after doing the same thing with the other villains, Terrorax infects them with his Terror Energy and releases them from their stasis.
Upon activation, they were sent to fight off Max and his team. Night Howl fought against Max Steel using his wolf mode. Eventually, Max managed to defeat the villain by using his sword mode to throw few rocks on Night Howl. Nonetheless, he quickly recovered after Max left.
When Team Turbo arrived on Terrorax's hideout, Team Terror was sent to fight against them. Night Howl fought against La Fiera's Turbo Raptor Mode with his claws. Eventually, Night Howl was defeated after being tossed in the wall.
After Terrorax's base blew up, a unconscious Night Howl appeared being carried by La Fiera.
- Superhuman Strength: Night Howl is stronger than an average individual since he was technologically modified and also powered by Terrorax's Terror Energy.
- Superhuman Durability: He is capable of enduring physical pain for long periods.
- Superhuman Agility: Night Howl is extremely fast and agile at the point of being a match for La Fiera's Turbo Raptor Mode.
- Shapeshifting: The villain can transform himself into a large techno wolf.
- Unlimited Stamina: Night Howl can fight during long periodos without needing to recover and can quickly recover after a battle during few minutes.
The name "Night Howl" makes a reference to his wolf-like appearance. Wolfs are nocturnal animals that emits howls, which is a long, loud and doleful cry.
Like other members of Team Terror, Night Howl does not speak with frequency. While fighting with Max, he stated that strength is nothing without speed.
Night Howl refers to Terrorax as "master".
Night Howl first interacted with Max while fighting in a desert. He sliced off his tail and Night Howl ferociously fought against him. The villain eventually was defeated by him.
Night Howl is meant to be La Fiera's counterpart on Team Terror. They fought in Terrorax's secret hideout and eventually the hero won using his brand new Turbo Raptor Mode.
|The Gallery of Night Howl can be seen Here.|
- He is the fourth character in the show whose modes are based on animals. The first is Extroyer, second is La Fiera and third is Professor Mortum.
- Currently, Night Howl is the only member of Team Terror that got his own action figure.
- Night Howl's hair resembles that of Vegeta's, a character from the Dragon Ball franchise. The hair of his wolf form resembles the large hair of the Super Saiyan 3 transformation.