|“||We Are Legion! We Are One! We Are Nexus!||”|
The Nexus legion is a mysterious organization of technologic super villains whose leader is Lord Nexus. They want to permanently disable the technology on Earth and force other people to join their society. They debuted in Turbo-Charged.
Not much is known about the origins of Nexus, but the members were working on a project to explore the real potential of Max's T.U.R.B.O. Energy. Terrorax, a highly influential and active member of Nexus, seemed to be commanding this project and it eventually lead to the creation of Terror Energy, which was used in an attempt of disabling technology from Copper Canyon.
Terrorax also foreshadowed in Turbo-Warriors that Nexus have been around since some time and they already had been stopped before by someone.
- Lord Nexus (leader)
- Unknown cloaked figures
- Night Howl
- Fire Elementor
- Earth Elementor
- Water Elementor
- Air Elementor
- Metal Elementor
- Nexus Agents
- The human members of the organization wears a mask (generally black or white or silver) with a stretched letter N on the region of the eyes.
- The Nexus legion bears a resemblance with the Court of Owls from the Batman franchise.
- Both wear white masks.
- Both are an anonymous type of organization that were working from the shadows.
- Both wish to take over the world.
- Both appear well dressed.
- Both worship the hierarchy of the organization.
- The motto of the Nexus legion is slightly similar to that of the Anonymous ("We Are Anonymous. We Are Legion. We Do Not Forgive. We Do Not Forget. Expect Us.").