|Alias|| Morphos' family (by Steel)|
|Weapons||Superhuman abilities, and Regeneration|
|Enemies|| Max Steel|
|First Appearance||Max Steel: Maximum Morphos|
|Last Appearance||Max Steel: Maximum Morphos|
Based on the formula that Miles Dread used to create Morphos, he created a group of three clones, besides causing a mutation on the hand of his creator, as his first attempt. The defective clones were residing in Dread's mansion, and were only discovered by Max Steel when he came there to rescue Dread. The clones easily supasses Max's strength and Dread helps him by saying to press a red button, that unleashed a red laser that eliminated them.
Later on, when Morphos managed to mutate the citizens of Copper Canyon into mutants, they were exactly like the clones that were previously eliminated.
Since they are based on Morphos, they are practically the same when compared to him, but they have notable differences. They are skinnier, less taller and slightly muscular, but they still retain some of Morphos' colors as well the crystals. Besides, they also have red eyes and a mouth filled with sharp teeths and doesn't have the cavity with the tentacle in their chests.
There was also a greenish variation that was slightly skinnier and had hooks for both hands, but they had the same characteristics as other monsters.
They are agressive and mindless monsters that attack everything in their way. They blindly obeyed Morphos' orders.
- Superhuman Strength: They are significantly stronger than an average human, mainly when they are attacking in group, being even able to take down Metal Elementor for some seconds.
- Superhuman Durability: They were durable enough to resist to Max's Turbo Pulse and return harmless to battle.
- Regeneration: If they lose a part of their body, they are able to regenerate it by putting it back on its place.
- Hive Mind: As stated by Miles Dread, if one of them knows something, the others also know it.
- Unlimited Stamina: Like Morphos, they don't get tired easily and can fight for long periods without needing to recover.
- Their design are very similiar to the Regenerator from Resident Evil 4.