|“||From now on, we fight as one: Earth, Water, Fire, Air and Metal! We are Mega Elementor!||”|
|Species||Fusion (between Ultralinks and a Megalink)|
|Occupation||Makino's minion (formerly)|
|Interests||Defeat Max Steel|
|Weapons||Elements of nature|
Professor Mortum (temporarily)
|Enemies|| Max Steel|
|First Appearance||The Ultralink Hunter|
|Last Appearance||Team Turbo|
Mega Elementor (sometimes referred as Mega-Elementor) is one of Max Steel's new villains introduced on Season 2 and the secondary antagonist in the second season. It is the fusion of Metallak with Ultimate Elementor, the last being the fusion of the other four Elementors. Mega Elementor debuted in The Ultralink Hunter.
After realizing that Ultimate Elementor would let Metallak die in the ocean, he assigned Ultimate Elementor to a mission consisting in capturing Max Steel within 24 hours, which was practically impossible for him. Eventually Elementor managed to capture Steel and Ven-Ghan, but they later escaped due to Max Steel's help. After failing, Metal Elementor said he would suffer the consequences and annexed him using his absorpiton powers, creating a new fusion of five Elementors into only one body.
Mega Elementor was presented at the end of the episode, with each of the Elementors' head emerging on Mega Elementor's body before officially stating that he was Mega Elementor.
Mega Elementor commanded an attack on Max Steel and his friends while they were on vacation on an island. "They" were turned back into individual Elementors when Metal Elementor wanted multiple warriors to defeat Max Steel. Then, the other four ditched him.
He had annexed four other Elementors, or found the original four, and attacked N-Tek along with a bunch of other Evil Ultralinks. He helped destroy N-Tek, and stopped Jefferson Smith in an N-Tek tank.
He helped attack the THI Building.
Mega Elementor appeared inside the Alphalink to destroy Max Steel. But the separate personalities argued who would destroy Max Steel, allowing Max to blast them with the Turbo Star, sending Mega Elementor into space and splitting them into their individual bodies.
Mega Elementor reappers in the movie when Metal and Water Elementor decide to fuse with Firestorm Elementor to try to defeat Max Steel and his Team Turbo. Mega Elementor fights with Max's Team but he is eventually defeated by them with a combined attack of all members. Remarkably, his energy core mysteriously went to darker red after his defeat, suggesting that he is dead, even though that he was still breathing.
- Superhuman Strength: Mega Elementor is a way stronger than an average person due to his size.
- Superhuman Durability: Elementor's armor is highly durable and could even survive after a powerful shoot of T.U.R.B.O. Energy of Max Steel's Turbo Rocket Mode, which threw Elementor out of the atmosphere and hit his Makino Destroyer with full force.
- Superhuman Speed: Elementor can flight at high speed in his air form or if he uses his water or earth form, he can walk through the soil.
- Ferrokinesis: Control over metal.
- Geokinesis: Control over earth.
- Aerokinesis: Control over air.
- Pyrokinesis: Control over fire.
- Hydrokinesis: Control over water.
- Separation: The Mega Elementor body can separate into individual Elementors.
- Absorption: Mega Elementor is capable of annexing other Ultralinks into his body, creating even more powerful beings.
- Unlimited Stamina: By being an Ultralink, Mega Elementor can fight during long periods without needing to recover.
- Full Body Control: Unlike Ultimate Elementor, Mega Elementor is more stable and Metallak even managed to somehow "lock" the other Elementors, preventing them from suddenly controlling his body during inconvenient times on the battle. Metallak also rarely "unlocks" the other Elementors, only when he needs full power on the battles, seen on Reprogrammed.
- Energy Core: Mega Elementor's weak point is located on his head, where the Ultralinks are located, which is also the common weak point among other Ultralinks. If hit by a weak attack, Mega Elementor instantly will feel pain, but if it is hit by a strong attack (for example, Max's Team Turbo's combined attack), Elementor will instantly faint.
Mega Elementor is like a spiky, more savage looking and metallic version of Ultimate Elementor with notable changes on the armor.
Mega Elementor's head still possesses some traits of Ultimate Elementor's head, such as the four spikes, slim eyes and the Ultralinks on the forehead, which in this case, are five instead of four, with Metallak's Megalink added in the mix. He has large, spiky teeths that makes him more akin to his classsic counterpart. He is a muscular and large monster who usually uses his metal form, featured by a metallic appearance and golden parts around the body. Overall, Mega Elementor possesses some traits of Ultimate Elementor, like the four arms, body type and plates, the last being more predominant on this form. He possesses various spiky and irregular plates around his body, specifically on the rib, shoulders, thigh and knee and has a large split tail with spikes.
- Before Mega-Elementor appeared in the series, many fans already had speculated that Metallak could fuse with the rest of the Elementors.
- Metal Elementor gave the name of Mega Elementor. The "Mega" from his name comes from "Megalink", since Metallak is a Megalink.
- Metal Elementor took the control of the body, unlike Ultimate Elementor, who has Air Elementor in command. In addition, Metallak managed to "lock" the other Elementors, preventing them from controlling the body when they are battling.
- In this form, The Elementors gets more akin to their classic counterpart.
- In Season 2 of Max Steel, Mega Elementor was mainly spoken through Metal Elmentor. But in Team Turbo, all five Elementors speak at the same time for Mega Elementor.
|Ultralinks and Megalinks on Max Steel (2013 TV Series)|
|Introduced on Season 1||Air Elementor · Bone Links · Centipede Links · Drone Ultralinks · Earth Elementor · Extroyer's Ultralink · Fighter Ultralinks · Fire Elementor · Gun Links · Makino · Stealth Ultralinks · Steel · Tank Links · Water Elementor|
|Introduced on Season 2||Avatak · Blast Link · Chomp Link · Green Spiny Ultralink · Reaper Links · Lizard Links · Makino Elite Ultralinks · Metal Elementor · Pink Stealth Ultralink · Plaztek · Prism Link · Purple Tweezer Ultralink · Raider Ultralinks · Rock Links · Stinger Ultralinks · Torbolt · Worm Links · X376|
Characters introduced on Season 2 appears in blue.