Max Steel Reboot Wiki!}
|Like our page on Facebook!|
About Max Steel!
Max Steel is a toy line created by Mattel in 1999. It initially started as a toy line but later a TV show was created, which ran from 2000 to 2003, later having direct-to-video movies released every year. In 2013, the franchise was rebooted.
The story is about a teenager known as Maxwell McGrath who recently moved to Copper Canyon with his mother, Molly McGrath. There, he realizes that he can generate a powerful energy known as T.U.R.B.O. Energy. He is taken to N-Tek, a top secret agency commanded by Max's uncle, Forge Ferrus, where he meets an alien known as Steel, the only being capable of controlling Max's energy. Together, they bond and create the superhero Max Steel, who will fight against formidable foes to save the world from mayhem! However, Max must deal with day-by-day problems, such as school, bullies and at the same time save the world. Max and Steel will be finding out new things about their lives and also uncover the mysterious dark secrets that N-Tek has.
Please Read Before you Explore!
This wiki has a considerable amount of spoilers from episodes and movies that you might have not watched. So whatever you do, if you don't want to read spoilers about the series, then watch the series before you read some spoilers from it. The articles are also protected, you might have to contact the founder of the founder of the Wiki or other admins to unlock them.
- This Wiki has 970 articles ever since August 4, 2013!
- This Wiki has 23,959 edits ever since August 4, 2013!
- This Wiki has 5,091 files ever since August 4, 2013!
- This Wiki has 8 Active Users right now!
- This Wiki has 13 admins ever since August 4, 2013!
Image of the month!
We currently have 970 articles, and 5,091 files, since August 4, 2013!
- N-Tek Wants You!
You can also edit this Wiki! Through the box below, you can create any kind of article. But remember: don't create pages for fan-made characters, only create necessary articles, not duplicates or with offensive purposes!
In other countries!
Max Steel Reboot News!
- After Turbo-Charged's debut on TV, the Official Website was updated to match Max's new green T.U.R.B.O. Energy. Additionally, the YouTube channel was also updated.
- The first half of the 2017 toy line was released in the official website.
- Turbo-Charged aired on Cartoon Network on March 18, 2017. The film presents Lord Nexus' legion of super villains, Terrorax and his Team Terror, Steel-Tek gear and more.
- Mattel's 2017 content was released, featuring two movies known as Max Steel: Turbo Charged and Max Steel: Turbo Warriors, both having 44 minutes. A new villain known as Terrorax was confirmed to be the main antagonist of both films, also being the leader of a secret organization of super villains. The design of the character leaked on the internet throuhg Instagram and he is based off on Psycho, Max's arch-nemesis in the old series.
- The live action movie is set to be released on October 14 of this year. Alongside with the movie, new merchandise were released.
- Team Turbo Fusion Tek debuts on TV in August 31 in CITV and September 3 on Latin America.
Featured Character / Article of the Month!
Professor Mortum is the newest enemy of Max Steel's Team Turbo and the mutant behind the Technopocalypse. He was bent on evolving the humanity by converting the whole humanity into hive-mined zombies through the power of the Connect Tek, crated by Jim McGrath years ago.
Did you know ...?
- ... That Makino was the first Ultralink created?
- ... That Berto has four brothers and a sister named Rayne Martinez, who is a member of Team Turbo?
- ... That in the Bonus Clip "Hosed", Max takes a shower and his bare is shown, though that it was stated in Come Together Part One that he could not take the Steel Suit off?
- ... That most of Max's major enemies have their names based on latin words or either directly taken from them, such as Makino, Mortum and Nexus?
- ... That most of Max's major enemies' names start with the letter "M" or either have the letter "X" in their names?
- ... That Max Steel was once nominated for the BAFTA 2014 Kids' Vote television category?
- ... That the Official Website once used one of Max Steel Reboot Wiki images on the profile of The Elementors?
- ... That currently, the toy line has two designers?
- ... That it is currently unknown what the "N" on N-Tek means?
The Wiki Staffs
- Questions? Suggestions? Critiques? Talk with those admins.
Bureaucrats, Administrators, Chat Moderators, and Rollbacks
|Movies of Max Steel (2013 TV Series)|
|TV Series Timeline||Max Steel: The Wrath of Makino · Max Steel: The Dawn of Morphos · Max Steel: Maximum Morphos · Max Steel: Team Turbo · Max Steel: Team Turbo Fusion-Tek · Max Steel: Turbo Charged · Max Steel: Turbo Warriors|
|Alternate Timeline||Max Steel: The Movie|