Max Steel, will head to the big screen! The famous and successful toy line, which has a franchise, like video games and animated TV series, will head to Hollywood to the big screen. The film will be put as a Live-Action film, instead of an animated film. It will still follow teenager Maxwell McGrath, who discovers that he can generate a blue energy called T.U.R.B.O Energy. And Max will have a friend named Steel, an Ultralink that will help Max control his T.U.R.B.O Energy and also turn Max into the greatest hero of all time, Max Steel, and he will help him turn into awesome Turbo Modes to protect the world from villains. Also, Mattel will be making films for He-Man and other Mattel characters. It is still unknown when the exact release date will be revealed by Mattel, but it is said that it will be released at January 2015.
The plot and storyline of the film is unknown, but it will be released some other day.
- It can be possible that Miles Dredd will appear in this film.
- The villain of the film is unknown, but it can be possible that it will be a group of villains, like The Elementors, Toxzon, Extroyer, etc.
- It might be that Makino will appear.
- It might be of where the Season Finale of Season 2 might drop off.
- It can be of the Invasion of Ultralinks and also might be of Makino.
- Might be a little remake of Come Together Part One, Come Together Part Two, and Come Together Part Three, but as a Live-Action movie.
- Jason Naught might also appear in the film along with Miles Dredd.
- It was announced in http://variety.com/2014/film/festivals/berlin-ben-winchell-ana-villafane-join-max-steel-exclusive-1201088628/, that Ben Winchell and Ana Villafane will be Maxwell McGrath and Sydney Gardner.
- It was released in the Toy Fair that this movie was going to be released to theaters in January 2015, which is not going to be 2014.
- This movie was supposed to be released at the end of 2014.