|Makino Strikes Part Two|
|Season 2, Episode 15|
|Written By||Thomas Krajewski|
|Directed By|| Trent Carlson &|
|Makino Strikes: Part One||Got Turbo Star|
Makino Strikes Part Two is the fifteenth episode of the second season and the forty-first episode of Max Steel (Series). It was written by Thomas Krajewski and directed by Trent Carlson and Robin Shea. It was released in conjunction with Makino Strikes Part One and Got Turbo Star on Netflix on September 25.
- Andrew Francis as Max
- Michael Dobson as Makino/Forge
- Mark Oliver as Dread
- Sam Vincent as Steel/Berto
- Nicole Oliver as Molly
- Giles Panton as Ven-Ghan
- Omari Newton as Jefferson
- Kathleen Barr as Kat Ryan
- Trevor Devall as Jim McGrath/Metal Elementor
- Turbo Rocket Mode makes its debut in this episode, where it is used to defeat Makino and send him back to his armada.
- Forge is successfully unlinked from his Ultralink thanks to Ven-Ghan.
- Ven-Ghan rennounces his quest to capture Steel and allies with N-Tek and Max to hunt down the remaining Ultralinks on Copper Canyon.
- Ven-Ghan fights with Makino for the first time in this episode.
- Alongside with Makino Strikes Part One, this episode aired first on Latin America, yet there was an English TV spot released prior to its premiere.