|Makino Strikes Part Two|
|Season 2, Episode 15|
|Written By||Thomas Krajewski|
|Directed By|| Trent Carlson &|
|Makino Strikes: Part One||Got Turbo Star|
Makino Strikes: Part Two is the fifteenth episode of the Max Steel (2013 TV Series) from Season 2. and was released in conjunction with Makino Strikes: Part 1, and Got Turbo Star on Netflix on September 25.
- Andrew Francis as Max
- Michael Dobson as Makino/Forge
- Mark Oliver as Dredd
- Sam Vincent as Steel/Berto
- Nicole Oliver as Molly
- Giles Panton as VenGhan
- Omari Newton as Jefferson
- Kathleen Barr as Kat
- Trevor Devall as Jim McGrath/Metal Elementor
- Turbo Rocket Mode makes it debut in this episode.
- Ven-Ghan renounces his quest to capture Steel
- Makino is sent back to his armada.
- In this episode, Makino was about to remove Max Steel's suit.
- Forge Ferrus turns back to a human, thanks to Ven-Ghan, who removes the Ultralink that was bonded to Forge.
- Makino was defeated and destroyed by Max Steel, thanks to Turbo Rocket Mode.
- Ven-Ghan fights with Makino for the first time in this episode.