|Makino Strikes Part One|
|Season 2, Episode 14|
|Written By||Thomas Krajewski|
|Directed By||Jeremy Brown|
|The Legend of Ja'em Mk'rah||Makino Strikes: Part 2|
Makino Strikes: Part One are the 14th episode of Max Steel (2013 TV Series)
Makino finally arrives on Earth, and leads the biggest Ultralink Attack on N-Tek since the first invasion, along with Dredd's forces and a newly linked Forge Ferrus.
But even with his army, the Ultralinks are unable to breach N-Tek until uses his powers to destroy the walls, allowing Ultralinks to pour in. Then, Max arrives to defeat Makino, but despite his best efforts, is effortlessly beaten by Makino.
Makino grabs Steel, but Ven-Ghan shows up, intent on capturing Steel, and knocks Makino into port into a freezing wasteland.
Meanwhile, Forge makes it to a giant bomb intent on completely destroying N-Tek, but Molly gets in his way. Unfortunately Forge's new form is too powerful and breaks free of the energy web that entangled him, and escapes, leaving Molly to perish.
- Andrew Francis as Max/Fire Elementor/Air Elementor
- Sam Vincent as Steel/Berto
- Michael Dobson as Forge Ferrus/Dr.Thornhill/Vin/Makino
- Nicole Oliver as Molly
- Kathleen Barr as Kat
- Omari Newton as Jefferson
- Sarah Edmondson as Sydney
- Richard Ian Cox as Kirby
- Mark Oliver as Dredd
- Brian Drummond as Blast Link/Earth Elementor/Water Elementor
- Trevor Duvall as Metal Elementor
- Brian Dobson as Dwayne
- Lee Tockar as Prism Link
- Giles Panton as VenGhan
- Makino arrives on Earth
- Forge Ferrus bonds with an Ultralink.
- N-Tek's main Copper Canyon base is destroyed.
- The Episode is Written by Thomas Krajewski and Directed by Jeremy Brown