|“||Prepare the Alphalink!||”|
Ruler and Leader of the Ultralinks!
|Alias|| Lord Makino|
|Occupation|| Creator of Ultralinks|
Ruler of Planet Makino
|Friends|| Mega Elementor|
|Enemies|| Max Steel|
Commander Forge Ferrus
|First Appearance||Earth Under Siege Part Two|
|Last Appearance||The Final Countdown|
|Voiced By||Michael Dobson|
Makino, a.k.a Lord Makino, is a villain from the Max Steel (2013 TV Series) and the creator of Ultralinks. He is the leader and ruler of a planet called, Planet Makino. Makino is the deadliest villain Max Steel has ever faced. A techno-organic life form from the stars, he is father and God to all Ultralinks. Makino is the most dangerous being in the universe and wants to take it over by absorbing every planet. Makino is plotting on making his second Invasion of Ultralinks, which will take place in Season 2. Makino first appeared in Earth Under Siege Part Two. Makino is voiced by Michael Dobson.
Makino is the ruler and leader of the Ultralinks and Planet Makino. Most of his life is unknown, but he is an enemy of N-Tek and Earth. Makino also wants to make an Invasion of Ultralinks and want Earth as their second planet, only that he wants to first, take out the humans that live in Earth and annihilate life on the planet as he did on other worlds.
TV Show Edit
Powers and Abilities Edit
- Superhuman Strength-
- Superhuman Speed-
- Superhuman Endurance- He has shown to be highly durable after being attacked by allmost all of Max's turbo modes and being knocked out by just a few seconds and returns to fight harmless.
- Yellow Lasers- Makino possesses the ability to shoot powerful lasers orbs and stationary laser blasts that were powerful enough to destroy many of N-tek's vehicles.
- Technokinesis- Makino possesses the ability to control and tear apart technology.
- Tech Absorption- Like his past incarnation, Makino can absorb technology and make modes out of them.
- Size Alteration- He can alter his size as long he is on a Makino Ship by absorbing parts of the floor or walls.
- Creation of Ultralinks - How he is the creator of Ultralinks, Makino can make and build up Ultralinks through of your hands.
See main article: Makino Main ModeEarth Under Siege Part Two.
See main article: Makino Jet Modebase mode, with the pieces and parts of an N-Tek Jump Jet. In this mode, Makino has the ability to fly in the sky with his wings. Also, he can also shoot with missiles that can aim and attack his enemies. Also, his wings are pieces that float and can be tucked in and out. His shoulders have blasters on each one and also some blasters behind his wings. Makino Jet Mode debuts in Makino Strikes: Part One.
See main article: Makino Tank Modemain mode, only that it has pieces and parts of an N-Tek R.O.C.C. Makino Tank Mode can shoot enemies with his blasters. He has blasters on his shoulders, just like Makino Jet Mode, only that he also have some two blasters on each hand. Under his feet, he has little wheels, which makes him able to walk, like an N-Tek R.O.C.C. Makino Tank Mode debuts in Makino Strikes: Part Two.
See main article: Makino Giant Mode Makino Giant Mode is the fourth mode of Makino's transformations. This mode is Makino Main Mode, only that he his bigger than usual. This mode was created by Makino, inorder to destroy Max Steel once and for all inside of the Alphalink. This mode also has the same abilities as the main mode, only that his ablities are more powerful than usual. Makino Giant Mode debuts in The Final Countdown.
|The Gallery of Makino can be see Here.|
- Makino looks like Megatron and Galvatron from Transformers.
- Makino is the leader of all of the Ultralinks.
- When Makino speaks, the Alphalink speaks at the same time.
- Makino came to Earth sixteen years ago, which was the first Ultralink Invasion of Earth that Jim McGrath, Max's father and the original Max Steel and an T.U.R.B.O Energy powered alien from a planet called Tachyon, stopped.
- Makino fights Max Steel for the first time in "Makino Strikes Part One".
- Makino was defeated by Max Steel using Turbo Rocket Mode in Makino Strikes: Part 2.
- Makino controls the Aphalink, a machine created to consume planets and worlds.
- Makino wished to dissect Steel to find out why he rebelled, something no Ultralink's ever willingly done.
- He is capable of removing the steel suit from Max without killing him, but this will cause Max to overload with T.U.R.B.O Energy.
- Makino is a parody of Galactus.
- Makino fought Ven-Ghan for the first time in Makino Strikes Part Two.
- He can absorb any object, which makes a new mode for him.
- Makino fought Max Steel for the first time in Makino Strikes Part One.
- He has the ability to regenerate.
- In Makino Strikes, he only had two new modes, Makino Jet Mode, and Makino Tank Mode.
- In Tne Final Countdown, Makino will be destroyed and defeated by Max Steel with the Turbo Star.
- As revealed in Got Turbo Star, Makino wants to destroy Miles Dredd when he comes to Earth. Makino wants to destroy Miles Dredd because Miles Dredd found all the parts of the Turbo Star because Miles Dredd whether using the Turbo Star to destruct Makino, realizing that Miles Dredd betrayed Makino.