|“||You shall be spared as promised||”|
|Occupation|| Creator of Ultralinks|
Ruler of Planet Makino
|Friends|| Miles Dredd|
|Enemies|| Max Steel|
Commander Forge Ferrus
|First Appearance||Earth Under Siege Part Two|
|Voiced By||Michael Dobson|
Makino or Lord Makino, is a villain from the Max Steel (2013 TV Series) and the creator of Ultralinks. Makino is a cybernetic being that has an Ultralink bonded to him, but it is permanent. He is the leader and ruler of a planet called, Planet Makino. Makino is the deadliest villain Max Steel has ever faced. A techno-organic life form from the stars, he is father and God to all Ultralinks. As well as his own incredible powers, Makino has an inexhaustible army at his disposal, bringing horror and devastation throughout the universe. Makino is allies with Miles Dredd, Ultimate Elementor, and Jason Naught. Makino wants to devour Earth and possibly convert it into his second home planet, but he must first destroy mankind with an Invasion of Ultralinks, which will take place in Season 2. He might also know some characters, like Ven Ghan the Ultralink Hunter and Metal Elementor. Makino first appeared in Earth Under Siege Part Two, which was the Season Finale of Season 1.
Makino is the ruler and leader of the Ultralinks and Planet Makino. Most of his life is unknown, but he is an enemy of N-Tek. Makino also wants to make an Invasion of Ultralinks and want Earth as their second planet, only that he wants to first, take out the humans that live in Earth.
He has an Ultralink in his forehead. He has strange marks near his head. He has some sort of ball of energy in the middle of his body. He has gray skin. He has stones floating at his back and seems to be covered by the same type of material all over his body. Also, the black part of his armor seem to have words running. In a hologram, he is yellow and you can see all the armor's design.
|The Gallery of Makino can be see Here.|
- Makino was shown as a hologram in Earth Under Siege Part One speaking to Miles Dredd saying "you shall be spared as promised".
- He looks a little bit like Megatron from Transformers.
- He is sometimes called Lord Makino, which can be that he must have some similarities to Meagtron from Transformers.
- It is unknown if he can turn into other things, like the other Makino from the original Max Steel.
- In the Season 2 trailer, it is seen that he can remove the armor.
- The orb controls the Ultralinks.
- He might fight versus Ven Ghan.
- He might had met Ven Ghan once.
- It can be that he sent Metal Elementor to the Earth to free Ultimate Elementor.