|Journey to the Center of Copper Canyon|
|Season 2, Episode 10|
|Air Date||June 16, 2014 (Australia)|
|Written By||Grant Sauvé|
|Directed By||Jeremy Brown|
|Digital Meltdown||Hot Zone|
Journey to the Center of Copper Canyon is the tenth episode of Season 2 and the thirty-sixth episode of Max Steel. It was written by Grant Sauvé and directed by Jeremy Brown. It aired June 16 in Australia.
- Andrew Francis as Max, Fire Elementor
- Sam Vincent as Steel, Berto
- Mark Oliver as Miles Dread
- Brian Dobson as Jason Naught
- Trevor Devall as Metal Elementor
- Michael Dobson as Forge Ferrus, Makino
- Sarah Edmondson as Sydney Gardner
- Richard Ian Cox as Kirby Kowalski
- Lee Tockar as Prism Link
- Max uses Turbo Stealth Mode again after a long time.
- Dread gets the second piece of the Turbo Star and it is revealed that he built an exact copy of the original structure on his base.
- Max and Steel finally say to Forge that they knew about the Turbo Star's existence, which makes him feel very angry.
- The Copper Squatch is proved to be real, as seen when it grabbed Prism Link's leg and he screamed "Copper Squatch!".
- This episode is a parody of Jules Verne's "Journey to the Center of the Earth".