|Alias|| Goop Monsters|
|Interests||Everything that Toxzon commands them to do|
|Enemies|| Max Steel|
Copper Canyon citizens
|First Appearance||Cleaning House|
|Last Appearance||Team Turbo|
Ever since Tytus Octavius Xander mutated into Toxzon, he gained the ability of creating his own henchmen, the Goopanoids. When Toxzon absorbs a new toxin, he can release a small quantity from his launchers that can transform into Goopanoids.
While Toxzon knocked down the Elementors and stole the Connect-Tek from them, he commanded his Goopanoids to stole N-Tek's technology. They drove to Copper Canyon's streets and Max, by himself, stopped few of them in the way. Some were driving vans equipped with cannons handled by other Goopanoids. When Max reached the van where the Connect-Tek was, he easily sliced in half all the Goopanoids residing there.
Part of their name refers to the word goop which is the material that they are made off and noid which is a designator of form or resemblance.
Types of Goopanoids
Their appearance (and abilities) may vary according the toxin that Toxzon has absorbed. They all share common atributes, such as muscular, thin and tall build and the consistence of their body, generally featured by gelatinous, sticky and shiny toxins. Additionally, they also smell bad.
Some Goopanoids may be stronger than other versions due to the toxin that they are made off.
- Superhuman Strength: The Goopanoids are stronger than an average individual, especially the toxic bacteria variation.
- Liquefaction: The Goopanoids can liquefy themselves and enter in very small places. They are also slightly faster in this form.
- The Goopanoids lacks decent durability and are moderately smart, being capable of handling tablets, using cannons and drive.
- As seen in Supermania, when the Goopanoids were defeated, they turned into one giant Goopanoid.
- In a battle pack, they were called by "Toxzoid", which was coincidentally the same name of the monsters that the previous incarnation of Toxzon produced. However, the official site stated that their name are "Goopanoids" instead of Toxzoids, even though that both sounds similar.
- Though that they are only created by Tytus in his mutated form, a monster very similar to them were seen in the beginning of Cleaning House, where Berto created holographic Sewer Monsters.
- It was revealed in A Germ of an Idea that a microscopic variant live in Toxzon's blood stream, called Nano Goopanoids that repel out intruders similar to white blood cells in the human body.
- That episode also marked the first time in the series they were called Goopanoids by the characters.
Characters introduced on Season 2 appears in green.