|“||Let's turn on the heat!||”|
|Alias|| X577 Omega Class Bio-Parasitic Subjugation Warrior Ultralink|
Fire Monster (by Commander Forge Ferrus
|Occupation|| Member of Makino's empire (formerly)|
Member of the Nexus legion
|Family|| Makino (creator)|
|Allies|| Miles Dread|
|Enemies|| Max Steel|
Commander Forge Ferrus
|First Appearance||Come Together Part One|
|Voiced By||Andrew Francis|
Fire Elementor, also known as X577 Omega Class Bio-Parasitic Subjugation Warrior Ultralink, is one of Max Steel's enemies introduced in Season 1. He is one of the Elementors and an Ultralink like Steel. He debuted in Come Together Part One and is voiced by Andrew Francis.
Years ago, when Makino launched his first invasion of earth, he was one of the many Elementors that were created. Though the others all left or died, he stayed and eventually became the lone Fire Elementor of earth.
He also worked for Miles Dread, but has an old feud with him that has not been revealed.
There was some clips of him, when Forge Ferrus was talking about him and Earth Elementor. Then there was a machine that shot fire, which represented Fire Elementor. Then he was mentioned by Water Elementor.
Fire Elementor and Earth Elementor were trying to fight Max Steel, so that Troy Winter could go to Miles Dredd. Then N-Tek came and then Fire Elementor was defeated when they shot his orb.
His name was not mentioned, nor said, but Steel said Giant Fire Monsters, which referred to Fire Elementor.
Fire Elementor is merged with, Air, Water and Earth and becomes the Ultimate Elementor.
Powers and Abilities
- Superhuman Strength: Like all other Ultralinks, he possesses super strength.
- Superhuman Durability: Like all his Ultralink brothers, he has incredible durability, and even once you beat him in a fight, he can come back from it shortly ready to fight again.
- Superhuman Speed: Due to his size, Fire Elementor can traverse ground at an incredibly fast rate.
- Pyrokinesis: Being Fire Elementor, he has complete control of the element heat, and can shoot fireballs, dramatically increase temperature, and transform himself into a fireball.
- Fire Sword: In Turbo-Warriors, Fire obtained a sword made out fire and Terror Energy.
|The Gallery of Fire Elementor can be seen Here.|
- Fire Elementor was the first Elementor to show in the series and also the first enemy that Max ever fought against.
- Fire Elementor is also seen when no flames are covering his body. When this happens, you can see that his core is red.
- Veloci-Fire Elementor and Spitfire Elementor are both two different Action Figures of Fire Elementor that are sold in Latin America and Amazon.
|Ultralinks and Megalinks on Max Steel (2013 TV Series)|
|Introduced on Season 1||Air Elementor · Bone Links · Centipede Links · Drone Ultralinks · Earth Elementor · Extroyer's Ultralink · Fighter Ultralinks · Fire Elementor · Gun Links · Makino · Stealth Ultralinks · Steel · Tank Links · Water Elementor|
|Introduced on Season 2||Avatak · Blast Link · Chomp Link · Green Spiny Ultralink · Reaper Links · Lizard Links · Makino Elite Ultralinks · Metal Elementor · Pink Stealth Ultralink · Plaztek · Prism Link · Purple Tweezer Ultralink · Raider Ultralinks · Rock Links · Stinger Ultralinks · Torbolt · Worm Links · X376|
Characters introduced on Season 2 appears in blue.