|Species|| Fused Ultralink|
|Weapons||Control over earth and air|
|Family|| Makino (creator)|
|Enemies|| Max Steel|
|First Appearance||The Wrath of Makino|
|Last Appearance||Maximum Morphos|
|Voiced By||Brian Drummond and Andrew Francis|
Alongside with Metal Elementor, Max, Water and Fire Elementors, Prism Link, Blast Link and a trio of evil Ultralinks, they were one of the competitors to take Makino's place as the commander of the Ultralinks. During the competition, they are shown to be a very stronge warrior, but they were eventually defeated by Makino's clones.
When Max ended up linked with Makino (thus ending the competition), Earth and Air were seen alongside with the remaining Ultralinks gloryifing Makino in his return. The group was attacked by him when he attempted to show his new powers.
Hours later, Earth and Air were following Makino while he was observing Copper Canyon, until Max attempted to take his body back.
When Morphos decided to use the powers of the Elementors to show them the real meaning of their powers, Air and Earth fuse themselves and attack the villain. The others also attack, but Morphos manages to survive and eventually defeats Earth and Air.
Earth and Air Elementor has the same body type as that of Air. His head is the same as that of Earth, but he has white glowing eyes and a red energy core. He has many rocks over his body, a breastplate made out of rocks, knee pads and three toes.
- Superhuman Strength: He is stronger than an average individual, as he was able to defeat many of Makino's mental projections with ease.
- Superhuman Durability: He is shown to be extremely durable, much like other Ultralinks.
- Aerokinesis: He has the ability of control anything related to air.
- Geokinesis: He has the ability of control anything related to earth.
- He is the only Elementor fusion to not gain its own toy.