This article is a stub. You can help Max Steel Reboot Wiki by expanding it.
|“||Mother of Mars!||”|
—Commander Forge Ferrus
|Occupation||Commander of N-Tek's forces|
|Age||37 years old|
|Interests|| Discipline in the ranks|
fighting the enemy
protecting his nephew, Max
|Weapons|| N-Tek weaponry|
and Robotic Arm
|Allies|| Maxwell McGrath|
|Enemies|| Miles Dread|
Colonel Jasper F. Castle
|First Appearance||Come Together Part One|
|Voiced By||Michael Dobson|
16 years ago
Not much is known about Forge's early life before N-Tek's creation.
When Jim McGrath came to Earth with Steel, he warned about Makino's iminent invasion to Molly, Dread and Ferrus. They worked on many plans to stop Makino, between them, Morphos, which the group realized that he could become even more powerful than Makino after its defeat and the Turbo Star, which they opted to use. During the test of the Turbo Star, Dread used a device that would be capable of harnessing Jim's T.U.R.B.O. Energy to his own gain, but instead, Jim was sent to the vacuum of space, Steel was shut down, and Dread's device got stuck on his chest. Ferrus and Molly misleaded that Jim and Dread were dead and decided to make some holograms to honor Jim and his work. While Molly resigned from N-Tek to take care of her son, Ferrus became the commander of N-Tek.
Morum attacked N-Tek's Daedelus Platform, Forge, alongside with Kat Ryan, Jefferson Smith, Jim McGrath and other Soldiers, tried to stop the villain, but he was knocked down after Mortum released a strong energy wave. He was captured by Mortum and tortured by him.
Later on, when Max and his Team Turbo invades Mortum's lair, they freed all N-Tek agents, including Forge.
- This section is under construction. Help Max Steel Reboot Wiki by expanding it.
Responsible, tough, smart and with common sense, Ferrus commands N-Tek and highly respects everyone in the organization, because he never would ask someone to do something that he wouldn't do to himself. Like Molly, he constantly tried to hide Max and Steel's past and secretly wanted to protect Earth from an iminent alien invasion.
Ferrus has unshaven beard and usually wears a battle armor of N-Tek, cracked with a brown belt. In the events of Earth Under Siege Part Two, Forge receives a cyber-mechanical arm that is black, after losing his real arm in the explosion of the Makino Destroyer.
- In a video for dating sites he states that he likes long walks on the beach and reality shows.
- Forge gained a robotic arm after a Giant Centipede Monster ate it. This makes him more akin to his original counterpart.
- Forge still have the authoritarian attitude of the original Ferrus, although that in the reboot, his behavior seems to be in a more relaxed way and in some point, comic.
- When he was under control of an Evil Ultralink, his physical appearence was similiar to the old Makino.
- Even though that Forge doesn't possesses any special power, he was introduced in the toy line. He was the third hero introduced in the line, the first being Max Steel and the second being C.Y.T.R.O.. However, after 2014, no figures were made for him.