|Occupation||Part of Makino's army|
|Homeworld||Planet Makino (presumably)|
|Interests||Follow Makino's orders|
|Enemies|| Max Steel|
|First Appearance||Earth Under Siege Part Two|
|Last Appearance||Full Metal Racket|
After Forge, Max and Steel managed to infiltrate in the Makino Destroyer, a Centipede Link merged and started to attack them. The monster first attack Ferrus, but Max activates his Turbo Strength Mode and manages to knock him down for some seconds, until the monster get up and attacks Max with his tail. He is later temporarily defeated by a powerful T.U.R.B.O. Energy shot from Max and Steel.
After Max, Steel and Ferrus managed to defeat Miles Dread, Steel started to dicuss with Max before they could escape, and the monster suddenly appeared and Ferrus pushed Max, making him fall and Steel link with him in order to save his life. The monster ate Ferrus' arm, but he (Forge) managed to escape.
- Superhuman Strength: They are stronger than an average human.
- Superhuman Speed: They are extremely agile and fast in battles.
- Superhuman Durability: They possesses a tough shell that presumably can endure most of Earth's weapons.
- Unlimited Stamina: One of them was knocked down many times by Max Steel and managed to get up and return to battle practically without any damage, being even able to resist Max's T.U.R.B.O. Energy shot.
- Tail: They possesses a large and heavy tail that they use to knock down or finish off their enemies.
They are extremely agressive, violent, energetic, persistent and vicious in battles. Like other Evil Ultralinks, they fight for Makino's glory and blindly follow his orders.
- The first image of this monster was released in a website of one of the producers of the show, similar to Hard Water, which had the textures of the characters released before the episode aired.
- One of them ate Forge Ferrus' arm.
- Unlike other Ultralinks bonded with something or someone, their core are completely black, not having an specific color like red, blue, etc. Their Ultralink are also similar to Steel, possessing white color and a similar shape.
|Ultralinks and Megalinks on Max Steel (2013 TV Series)|
|Introduced on Season 1||Air Elementor · Bone Links · Centipede Links · Drone Ultralinks · Earth Elementor · Extroyer's Ultralink · Fighter Ultralinks · Fire Elementor · Gun Links · Makino · Stealth Ultralinks · Steel · Tank Links · Water Elementor|
|Introduced on Season 2||Avatak · Blast Link · Chomp Link · Green Spiny Ultralink · Reaper Links · Lizard Links · Makino Elite Ultralinks · Metal Elementor · Pink Stealth Ultralink · Plaztek · Prism Link · Purple Tweezer Ultralink · Raider Ultralinks · Rock Links · Stinger Ultralinks · Torbolt · Worm Links · X376|
Characters introduced on Season 2 appears in green.