|Alias|| N-Tek Stooge|
Giant Robot Guy
|Occupation||Member of Team Turbo|
|Interests||gadgets, gear, auto-vehicles and the human condition|
|Weapons|| Turbo Vehicle Modes|
Laser cannons, wrecking ball, jetpack, missile launchers
|Family||Roberto Martinez (creator)|
|Allies|| Roberto Martinez|
Commander Forge Ferrus
|Enemies|| Miles Dread|
Blast, Chomp and Prism Link
|First Appearance||Come Together Part Two|
|Last Appearance||Team Turbo Fusion-Tek|
|Voiced By||Sam Vincent|
C.Y.T.R.O., which stands for Cybernetic Tactical Robot Operative, is an advanced robot created by Roberto Martinez and is currently a member of Max Steel's Team Turbo. He was controlled by Berto and held Turbofied weapons, plus, he had a large arsenal of it's own. He appeared in Come Together Part Two and is voiced by Colin Murdock.
Engineered by N-Tek’s boy genius, Roberto Martinez to support Max Steel on hazardous battle missions, CY.T.R.O.'s first design shown design was used to test Max's and Steel's abilities in Come Together Part One. A better version was sent in to combat Fire and Earth in the THI Building. Later, in C.Y.T.R.O Attacks!, C.Y.T.R.O. was upgraded again, with immunity to the Turbo Touch, and better hands. In Ultralink Invasion Part Two, he has a wrecking ball he can use.World 31, specifically to Berto's old laboratory, Rayne controlled C.Y.T.R.O. and attacked them thinking that they were threats. After she realized that Max and Steel weren't enemies, she hugged Max and said about medallion that brought she to the World 31. Eventually Steel scanned it and realized that it was a chip, and inserted on C.Y.T.R.O., giving him AI (artificial intelligence). After gaining his own conscience, C.Y.T.R.O. presented himself to Max, Steel and Rayne, who he showed affection saying it was a honor to know her and said Berto created that chip to protect her in case if something really bad happened with N-Tek and himself. After Rayne realizing how much Berto cared for her, C.Y.T.R.O. ironically referred to her as "little thunder", which Rayne hated. Shortly after, Extroyer started to attack the laboratory and C.Y.T.R.O. and Rayne were forced to escape and fight against Extroyer's clones while Max would handle a part of them with Turbo Hammer Claw Mode. When the group was about to get out from the base, Extroyer appeared and then his army of clones started to attack. While Rayne tried to fight against them, C.Y.T.R.O. protected her in every time she tried to beat them. Eventually the group managed to escape and went to a mountain, where C.Y.T.R.O. realized that Rayne was injured and sprayed a healing organic compound on her, making her angry thinking that he was spraying ink on her.
Max later realized that if the Connect-Tek was Makino technology, it only could be stored at the Ice Box, and so the group went to the base. There, Max and the rest of the group found the Connect-Tek and a video was shown, presenting its abilities and usage. Shortly after, the base detected that someone was getting closer to it and C.Y.T.R.O. alongside with Max Steel and Rayne went to annihilate the threat, who just was Alex who followed the piece of Max's Connect-Tek Sword. Suddenly, C.Y.T.R.O. realized that a storm was about the happen near the base, and the The Elementors appeared and the group was forced to escape. Eventually they managed to escape from the villains and got stuck on a chamber with the Connect-Tek.
However, the Elementors quickly found them but luckily Alex closed the door just in time. There, Alex started to discuss with Max saying he should activate the device, while Max was reluctant, but eventually, seeing that they were running out of time, he activated the device, creating armors to the group. C.Y.T.R.O. gained Turbo Chopper Mode and used it to attack Water and Fire Elementor. Later on, Team Turbo was defeated by the villains and C.Y.T.R.O. activated his auto-repair mode shortly after the battle.
Later on, after Max decided to get the Connect-Tek by himself, he was thrown in the ocean after a massive explosion, but C.Y.T.R.O. rescued him while he was drowning. Shortly after realizing that the Connect-Tek was on his hands, Toxzon, Extroyer and The Elementors appeared. Then, the team activated their Turbo Modes, and C.Y.T.R.O. activated his Turbo Chopper Mode. While Max was in charge of defeating Toxzon, La Fiera in charge of defeating Extroyer, C.Y.T.R.O. and Rayne were fighting against Firestorm Elementor. Eventually, Metallak and Water Elementor fused themselves with Firestorm and created Mega Elementor. The team managed to defeat the villains with a combined attack of C.Y.T.R.O.'s missiles, an attack of La Fiera's claws, Tempestra's lightning spears and Max's swords. Right after, Mortum appeared and revealed that the Connect-Tek that Max obtained was just realistic hologram.
The team went to the hideout of Mortum and there C.Y.T.R.O. used some missiles to destroy the shield generators. Later on the team celebrated their victory, with C.Y.T.R.O. saying that they should do that again someday.
- Superhuman Strength: Since C.Y.T.R.O. is a robot, he is considerably stronger than an average human.
- Superhuman Speed: By being a robot, he is considerably faster than a human, even further with his jetpack, capable of flying in high speed.
- Superhuman Durability: C.Y.T.R.O.'s armor is capable of enduring many attacks of villains and toxins, such as Prism Link's projectiles or Toxzon's dangerous toxins. However, when comes to more powerful and dangerous villains, C.Y.T.R.O. can be easily destroyed.
- Enhanced Intelligence: Since C.Y.T.R.O. is a robot, he is smarter than an average human.
- Unlimited Stamina: Since C.Y.T.R.O. is a robot, he doesn't needs to rest nor sleep and can fight during long periods without needing to recover. In his last upgrade, he is capable of initialize auto repair.
With Berto constantly upgrading C.Y.T.R.O., he possesses many weapons integrated around his body.
- Turbo Vehicle Modes: During the events of Team Turbo, C.Y.T.R.O. gained the ability of being capable of transform into powerful modes based off on vehicles, equipped with many different weapons and artillery.
- Connect-Tek Suit: C.Y.T.R.O.'s armor can be organized and reorganized into endless forms to create the Turbo Vehicle Modes.
- Cannon: He has a cannon in his left arm that can fire green projectiles at rapid succession.
- Missile Launchers: C.Y.T.R.O. have missile launchers attached to his back capable of firing two missiles.
- Jetpack: He possesses two propellers on his back capable of flying at high speed.
- Grapple: C.Y.T.R.O. possesses a grapple that comes out from his cannon that he usually uses to rescue Maxwell McGrath, at least when he by himself, on the missions.
- Wrecking Ball: In Ultralink Invasion Part One, C.Y.T.R.O. got a black wrecking ball with green points that was capable of taking down Prism Link and Chomp Link with only one hit.
- Turbofied Weapons: Previously, C.Y.T.R.O. held Max and Steel's Turbofied Weapons in a compartment on his back. It was revealed in The Spare Part that Berto usually worked with Steel to remove useless parts from C.Y.T.R.O. in order to get a large space to store those weapons.
- Deactivation Code: C.Y.T.R.O. actually has an deactivation code that Mortum used to shut down him during the events of Team Turbo Fusion Tek. If activated, C.Y.T.R.O. will instantly turn off and become immobile.
- "C.Y.T.R.O. now thinks, feels and operates with a mind of his own, complete with a wide-eyed sense of wonder. His intelligence is only matched by his loyalty to his friends and his resolution to protect the innocent. C.Y.T.R.O.’s first independent thought upon reactivation: time to bash back the bad guys!" - Official Website
During the events of Team Turbo, C.Y.T.R.O. was upgraded with a special chip that gave him an artifical intelligence making him be independent rather than a puppet used by Berto. The chip was especially design to protect Rayne and therefore, C.Y.T.R.O. is highly protective and caring towards her. He usually remembers about the problems and enemies around, seen when the Elementors were attacking the Ice Box and C.Y.T.R.O. was reminding Max that they didn't had much time. He is described as very loyal to his friends and loves to protect the innnocent. C.Y.T.R.O. is serious but have some sense of humor, seen when he refers to Rayne as "Little Thunder" as a comic relief. He is also slightly ingenuous and literal.
C.Y.T.R.O. is usually very protective towards Rayne, always trying to keep her away from danger, this is due to the fact that C.Y.T.R.O.'s chip was meant to give him a protective nature in the case Berto wasn't around anymore.
|The Gallery of C.Y.T.R.O. can be seen Here.|
- Previously, a running gag in the series was that C.Y.T.R.O. was easily destroyed by villains in almost all the episodes in which he appeared.
- There are five versions of C.Y.T.R.O. made so far, making their first appearance in Come Together Part One, Come Together Part Three, C.Y.T.R.O. Attacks!, Ultralink Invasion Part Two and Max Steel: Team Turbo, the last version being more dynamic and simplified, but more powerful than the others.
- He previously was controlled by Berto as a puppet and carried Max's Turbofied weapons, but he later became a member of Max's Team Turbo and now have an artificial intelligence of his own, similar to his classic counterpart.
- Berto's bracelet that controled C.Y.T.R.O. sometimes made him move the same way C.Y.T.R.O. was, which was inconvenient when C.Y.T.R.O. was being beating up.
- He is the only member of Team Turbo that doesn't have an alter ego, like Alex is referred as La Fiera, Rayne as Tempestra and Max & Steel as Max Steel.
- Besides Max Steel, Forge Ferrus, Ven Ghan and La Fiera, he is one of the few heroes that have action figures.
Characters introduced on Season 2 appears in green.