|Occupation||Alien Scientist's assistent|
|Interests||Serving Alien Scientist|
|Allies||Alien Scientist (previously)|
|First Appearance||Max Steel: The Wrath of Makino|
|Last Appearance||Max Steel: The Wrath of Makino|
|Voiced By||Andrew Francis|
He was created by the Alien Scientist with the purpose of helping him. When Makino was created, he tried to advise to his creator that he was a way too powerful and that he should be eliminated. However, since the scientist was very proud of his creation, he ignored him and ultimately was converted into Makino's first host, while the assistant was only watching, scared and paralyzed. He desesperately tried to escape, but Makino unmercifully killed him.
Just like an Ultralink, he is able to float in mid-air. It is presumed that he was intelligent like his creator.
He is a small robot that had a very similar structure to an Ultralink. His torso had a sharp shape. He had a yellow eye (similar to the eye of Makino's Ultralink. He had blue shoulder pads and his hands had the shape of a tweezer.
- He was Makino's first victim.
- He is very similiar to an Ultralink.
- This is due to their size, the same eye, its ability to float in the air, the two arms, and the body armor.
- It is unknown if he became part of Makino or used by him somehow after being destroyed by him.
- The shape of his body and armor pieces make him look similar to the THI logo.