|“||Blow you away!||”|
|Allies|| Miles Dredd|
|Enemies|| Max Steel (Max and Steel)|
Commander Forge Ferrus
Katherine 'Kat' Ryan
|First Appearance||Elements of Surprise Part One|
|Voiced By||Andrew Francis|
Air Elementor, also known as X577 Omega Class Bio-Parasitic Subjugation Warrior Ultralink is one of The Elementors and one of Max Steel's enemies introduced on Season 1. He debuted on Elements of Surprise Part One and is voiced by Andrew Francis.
- This section is incomplete. Help Max Steel Reboot Wiki by expanding it.
16 years later, he is called by Miles Dread, who gives the exact location of N-Tek's base on Copper Canyon. Later, Air Elementor fights against N-Tek's forces and succesfully defeats them without much effort, but he is eventually defeated when Max Steel hits his orb with a powerful shot of the Turbo Blaster. He is taken to the prison of N-Tek alongside with the other Elementors, and reveals that he purposely wanted to be captured by N-Tek's forces, to later save his brothers. Through his Stasis Inhibitor, he disabled the prison of N-Tek, and freed his brothers, but when Earth Elementor tried to attack a door, the security system was activated, and they got stuck. When Air Elementor activated his Stasis Inhibitor to escape with his brothers, he advised that their fate wasn't determined and they even could die, but they merged into a giant monster named Ultimate Elementor. They escaped from N-Tek and captured Commander Forge Ferrus.
After escaping from N-Tek, they bring Commander Forge Ferrus to Miles Dread, where he uses his Robotic Bugs to extract information of him. However, after merging into one monster, Air Elementor, as well the other Elementors, are having difficulties to control the body, fighting against each other to get the control. After extracting some informatio of Ferrus, Dread finds a location of some kind of device, and sends Ultimate Elementor to find and get it. The location revealed to be the water dam of Copper Canyon. There, Ultimate Elementor starts to destroy the dam, which draws N-Tek's attention. Max Steel fights against Ultimate Elementor, and in some point of the battle, Air Elementor fights using thunders, but in the end, he is defeated by Max Steel on Turbo Speed Mode.
Later on, Air Elementor reveals that he has a plan consisting in turn Max Steel into an Elementor. While Max was flying with Sydney Gardner, Air Elementor attacked and Max was forced to unlink with Steel, so he could take care of Syd. However, Max is eventually defeated and captured by The Elementors, and Air Elementor tries to execute his plan, but the device doesn't work since Max wasn't connected with Steel, something that Air didn't noticed, and thought that the device was broken. When Syd sneak up on Elementor's base, she is captured by him, and Elementor threatens to kill her, but Max freeds himself and punches Elementor. After impaling C.Y.T.R.O., Air Elementor execute his plan, but Sydney hits his orb and interrupts it, making Ultimate Elementor angry. C.Y.T.R.O. launches Max's Turbo Blaster, and Max uses his T.U.R.B.O. Energy to the weapon reach its maximum power, while Elementor used his device, which causing a large shockwave of energy that made Syd lose her memory. Ultimate Elementor later escaped in his air form. Later, on Miles Dread's base, he was blaming Air Elementor for its failure, since he wasn't able to get the transmitter. However, Jason Naught interupts the fight, pointing out the positive points, and showing his new program to get the transmitter.
Powers and Abilities
- Aerokinesis: His most notable power is his control over the wind. With this power, he is able to create small hurricanes, air blasts, change the composition of air at the point that any N-Tek jet stand up, and also make himself turn into a hurricane.
- Enhanced Strength: Of The Elementors, he is the strongest after Metal Elementor. As seen in Elements of Surprise Part One, he was strong enough to take down Max Steel many times, and also, even Steel confessed that he was the strongest Elementor.
- Enhanced Durability: He was able to endure the Vortex Interceptor launched by the jets of N-Tek and return to the fight without considerable damage.
- Enhanced Speed
- Immunity to T.U.R.B.O. Energy: Since he is made out of air, he cannot be hit by T.U.R.B.O. Energy projectiles, nor anything solid.
- Enhanced Intelligence: Air is the smartest of the Elementors. This was proven in Elements of Surprise Part One, when he intentionally wanted to be captured by N-Tek to save his brothers.
- Leadership skills: He is an exceptional leader.
|The Gallery of Air Elementor can be seen Here.|
- Air Elementor is smarter than all of the Elementors.
- It is revealed in Elements of Surprise Part One that Forge Ferrus and Air met before.
- He is the most powerful of all four elementors.
|Ultralinks and Megalinks on Max Steel (2013 TV Series)|
|Introduced on Season 1||Air Elementor · Bone Links · Centipede Links · Drone Ultralinks · Earth Elementor · Extroyer's Ultralink · Fighter Ultralinks · Fire Elementor · Gun Links · Makino · Stealth Ultralinks · Steel · Tank Links · Water Elementor|
|Introduced on Season 2||Avatak · Blast Link · Chomp Link · Green Spiny Ultralink · Reaper Links · Lizard Links · Makino Elite Ultralinks · Metal Elementor · Pink Stealth Ultralink · Plaztek · Prism Link · Purple Tweezer Ultralink · Raider Ultralinks · Rock Links · Stinger Ultralinks · Torbolt · Worm Links · X376|